Chapter X

Chapter 10: A twist

If you want to watch it as a video (It is the last chapter I made for YT and continued the story here, not sure if I end up doing the rest of the chapters there once I'm less busy!:

YOONGI'S POV

I woke up after that night. I couldn't sleep well the whole night. All I could think about was what my members said. They are right. I know how much Taehyung means to her now. I can see it too.

But I panicked. I care for Y/n and only thought about her, not Taehyung or others. I feel so selfish.

Of course, I don't enjoy Taehyung being out there with those men. We need to get him back, but I don't know how. We need to figure something out.

I got up and headed to Y/n's room to see if she was still sleeping. I opened the door slightly and quietly so I wouldn't wake her up. But once I saw the empty bed, the cold chill went through my spine. Where is she!?

All kinds of thoughts went through my head. What if she left to find him? But then I thought. His room.

I walked to Taehyung's room. I opened the door and saw her cuddled with one of his shirts that she must have found in the laundry basket. She was sobbing, and she had red eyes. Has she cried here for the whole night?

I slowly approached her crying form. I felt so sorry for her. I hate myself for dragging her out of there. It was a reflex. She couldn't even say goodbye. But in all this, it was Taehyung's will. To get you out of there as quickly as possible before the man would change his mind about you.

I slowly sat down next to her. She didn't react in any way. I just stared at her, grabbing the shirt tightly in her hands. She must know my presence but doesn't want to talk to me. It's fine. I get why. I wish I could somehow help her.

''Everything is going to be okay,'' I said. It just made Y/n cry. It looks like she is somehow exhausted and won't argue with me.

''He is gone... oppa he is gone, I will never get to see him again,'' She cried.

''You'll, we will figure something out, I promise,'' I replied, and something lit in her.

''Really?'' She lifted her upper body, looking me in the eyes. I nodded and smiled. She stood up so quickly and ran into her own room.

''Then there is no time to lose!'' She yelled once she ran, and I chuckled. Yeah, there is no time to lose. Let's get our boy back.

Y/N'S POV

As soon as Yoongi said those words, I rushed downstairs, where I found others eating breakfast.

''C'mon, we have to go now!'' I said, and all of them turned their heads towards me. Yoongi came behind me and sat with them. ''This is not the time to sit down. We have to go get him!'' I said and walked to the living room.

The others followed me once I was already putting my coat on and ready to leave.

''Y/n what? Where are you going? You don't know where he is! We need a plan.'' Jimin said.

I stopped thinking about it. We seriously need to go now. I don't care if I need to visit every building in this town. I need Taehyung back. I need him.