Chapter IV

Chapter 4: A spider

It is the worst nightmare I could ever have, calling my brother, who I have been avoiding and hate so much

It is the worst nightmare I could ever have, calling my brother, who I have been avoiding and hate so much. And now I need to ask for shelter from him.

I'm not even scared of what might happen. The boys live in the same dorm, meaning I have to live with seven other guys for about two weeks.

Many girls could dream of this so much, but not me. I'm okay with six of them, but when I need to live with my brother.

That's a whole new story.

After my mom had hung up, I started searching for his number. Luckily I haven't deleted it already, which was already in my mind, but it was for the emergency. Even though he was the last, I wanted to call.

Minah has always complained about why I'm not just forgiving him already, but she doesn't understand anything. She is my best friend, and even though she knows why I hate him so much, she still wants us to make up.

Maybe something inside me wants it but not now.

Finally, I found his number, and I started calling him. He made me wait so much. Where the heck is that guy? It's not even late yet, and I bet he doesn't have any work things to do at the moment. The phone was still ringing, and finally, someone picked up. But it wasn't Yoongi.

''Hello? Is this Y/n, Yoongi's sister?'' I heard someone's voice.

''Yes, it is, and may I ask who is this and where is Yoongi? I need to talk to him right now,'' I said coldly, but I earned a chuckle from the other line.

''Well, we have met before. I'm Jimin remember?'' Jimin said, and I had to take the phone out of my ear to swear under my breath.

Not this guy again.

''It's nice to meet you again, Jimin, but where is Yoongi?'' I asked.

''It's even a surprise you want to call him after the stunt you did today,'' He teased me, and I wished he wouldn't do it. I'm annoyed.

''How do you even know about that? You weren't there?'' I asked.

''And I'm glad I did,'' He laughed.

''Listen, you little-''.

''Oh, are you going to yell at me too? I haven't done anything.''

''I know, and I'm sorry. Can you tell me where Yoongi is? It's getting cold here, and it's late.''

''Wait? Cold? Are you outside?''

Maybe I should tell him. No, I need to.

''Yes, I won't be able to live in my apartment for almost two weeks. If you could happily give the phone to my brother, please?'' I said sweetly but sarcastically.