Chapter VII

Chapter 7: Love?

If you prefer a video version 👇🏼

I was staring at him. He was still fast asleep. I thought if I should leave him to sleep and go to my room. I didn't want the others to know, especially Yoongi.

But somehow, my body couldn't move. I was still thinking of yesterday. I wanted to touch Taehyung's cheeks, and I wanted to kiss him again. In a short time, I learned to like him more.

But we had to get up. We both needed to head the campus. I slowly reached my hand into Taehyung's cheek and caressed it gently. He groaned a little bit and just put my hand aside with his. Seriously.

''Tae, we need to get up,'' I said with a low tone.

''Five minutes,'' he yawned and turned his back on me. No, we aren't doing this now. I can't be late. I got up from the bed, and that made him fully awake. Okay, so he was awake, but he was teasing me.

''Where are you going?'' He asked.

''Um, take a shower?'' I said. He nodded shyly. It was obvious that he was embarrassed about yesterday what happened. To be honest, I wasn't.

My body felt the new sensations that it has. I guess I was falling in love with him, but I didn't know it fully. It's crazy to think that. We don't know each other. Is it possible to love someone this quickly?

No.

After showering and changing my clothes, I exited my room, only to run into Jungkook, who was coming out of this room.

''Oh, morning. You two disappeared so quickly yesterday and didn't come back. What did you do?'' He asked, and I quickly tried to make up an excuse. He can't know that I spend my night with Taehyung. There will be so many questions after that, and the worst, he will tell Yoongi.

''That is what I would like to know too. What did Taehyung do to you?'' Speaking of the devil: Yoongi's voice was heard, and I turned to him, smiling innocently.

''Nothing, he just really had something to show me, and I ended up helping him all night. It had something to do with the new drama he had been practicing. Yes, that.'' I laughed nervously as they both watched me suspiciously. Oh, please believe me.

''Okay, fine, but you are not out of the hook yet,'' Yoongi said and walked past me downstairs. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders at me and followed him.

I sighed deeply, and then Taehyung came out of his room. He wore tight jeans, which you often don't see him wearing. He had his glasses on and was surprised I was standing behind his door. It was an accident, okay.