Chapter VI

Chapter 6: A mess

His lips felt soft on mine, and for a second, I lost myself there

His lips felt soft on mine, and for a second, I lost myself there. Maybe I have been dreaming of this in my dreams. Aish, Y/n, wake up!

I pushed him off me. He looked at me, and I looked him back, shocked. I almost forgot that Jinyoung was there with us.

''I'm sorry, but we need to go. I will see you later. I'm so sorry!'' I said quickly and took Taehyung's hand. I heard Jinyoung agreeing with my statement.

I pulled Taehyung around the corner and let him go.

''What are you doing!?'' I yelled to his face, not caring what other students would think. He didn't say anything. He just looked me in the eyes with so much lust.

''Taehyung! Why the hell you kissed me!?'' I yelled, making him jump out of his thoughts.

''I don't know!'' He answered.

''What do you mean you don't know!? Usually, people know when they kiss someone!''

''Well, I don't! Is it such a big deal?!'' He asked.

''Yes, it is! Was it because of Jinyoung? Huh?'' I yelled. I seriously can't control my anger right now.

''Maybe it was, maybe not.'' He said back.

''Are you being a total idiot? Jinyoung and I are friends! He has a girlfriend!'' I said, and that made him be shocked. ''I don't know why I'm even telling you this because you are not my boyfriend, and you have no right to go and collect someone else's first kisses!''

I continued without even realizing what I just said. I covered my mouth, and Taehyung's eyes were wide at me.

''I- I was your first kiss?'' He stuttered, still not fully understanding what he did just now.

I couldn't take the whole thing anymore. I just ran out of there, hearing Taehyung yelling my name, but I was too embarrassed to turn around and wait for him. Why the hell I had to say that? He shouldn't know this! Urgh, I need to find Minah.

I found her near our next class, talking to our other classmates.

''Minah!'' I yelled from afar to her to turn around to me.

''Hi, girl! How have you been?'' She asked happily and hugged me.

''I'm fine, look, I did something bad...'' I started.

I told Minah everything. Every little detail that has happened since she was gone. The fact that I was living with kpop idols, the night with Taehyung, and now this.

She was beyond shocked to hear all this at once. She was also mad that I didn't call her or anything. She has always been so curious about my life, especially when it was about a man.

''What are you going to do now? '' She asked.

''I don't know... I seriously don't. Aish, why me? He can't do something like this! I have had enough of all this drama!'' I yelled.