Chapter IX

Chapter 9: A choice

If you prefer a video version👇🏼:

''Fucking pick up!'' Taehyung was swearing outside near the restaurant because you weren't answering your phone. He was worried about you, and this wasn't helping him.

He walked towards your house. He has known where you live for a long time. After hearing you might be the target, he followed you and ensured you got home safely. So he was hoping to catch up with you on the way home. But he didn't see you.

He ran to the same alley where you found him. He was walking, still trying to call you, he heard a phone ringing.

He walked towards it, only to find your phone on the ground. Now he was sure that they had taken you. There is no way you just dropped the phone and left.

Taehyung fell to the ground, being defeated by them. He had to find you. If he'd go and try to get you all by himself, you could die. He needs help. Or the debt he has to give them. He can't get money from anywhere now. He had to tell.

Tell his members what has been going on for a few months. He is going to be in trouble.

He would give his life to ensure you were safe in your apartment.

Meanwhile Y/N POV

I don't remember anything being followed and attacked. Everything was black, no voices, no light, nothing. I felt scared. Not long ago, I woke up in a dark room. Or I don't know if this is even a room. I was beyond terrified.

Where am I? Am I going to die or be raped by some old dirty men? All these things went through my head.

Then I remembered how Taehyung had been weird for the past few days. How he showed up at my apartment and those words ''Thank god you are okay'' echoed through my head.

Does this have something to do with that? No, it can't be. How can some idols be involved with dark things?

I heard footsteps around me, talking and whispering. It was creepy, and I was sitting in the corner, hugging my legs and sobbing hard. I'm going to die.

Deep down, I hoped Taehyung had something to do with this. If he does, he knows where I am. But man, I will kick his butt after this.

I was praying and crying. I couldn't stop crying once it started. I never thought my life to end like this.

The door opened, revealing two tall men. They walked towards me, grabbed me by my arms, and dragged me out of the room. I was kicking and screaming my lungs out. I don't know if I'd die or get thrown out to some bush or what. I knew nothing.