Part 3: The Visit

Hey everyone, so this part of my fanfic refers back to TFIOS book, so if you read TFIOS, you will totally understand what Hazel is thinking when she is talking to Gus.  Anyways, thanks to all who are reading this, though this chapter is going to be shorter than usual, so yeah!  Comment or vote if you like my fanfic so far, okay?  Thanks ;)

                                                                                                                                                       .                                .                                .

Hey Gus.  I say silently to the gravestone in front of me and Issac.  We both sit perched comfortably on the bright green grass, and stare ahead at the gravestone with neither a smile nor frown on our faces.  Okay?  I guess I'm okay, if you were wondering.  I didn't like my choices, Augustus, I loved them and always will.  Some infinites are bigger than other infinites, yes, I know, but I sure had wished our little infinity had just been a bit bigger.  Issac never got those robot eyes yet, just letting you know.  My lips form into a slight smile, and I turn my head to glance at Issac, who has his head tilted towards the ground, looking down steadily at the sharp blades of grass, with glassy eyes.  I turn my head to look at the gravestone again, and my smile disappears slowly as I continue and tears begin to collect in my eyes.  Would I trade our forever for anything in the world?  Never.  The marks humans leave are too often scars, I still remember that.  Because I have quite a few of them.  I got them when I lost the only person that probably loved me before I realized they loved me.  You should know that person.  Maybe because you were that person.  But even though I know these scars will never heal, you taught me to ride that rollercoaster that only goes up.  And I do.  Thank you.  I love you present tense.  See you in the clouds, Gus.  My vision begins to blur as I bring my head down and bury my face, wet with tears, into my hands.  Dropplets of dry tears stick like glue to my face and hands, as new tears continue to fill my eyes and spill onto the ground.  A few minutes later, I sniffle, and tentatively lift my head, to notice someone standing a few feet away from me, staring at me intently.  So apparently you want to play this game, I think with a frown, and I stare back.  After a little while, his eyes look away, but I don't.  His soft blue eyes turn back to me again, and then he also smiles.  While I stare, I realize something.  The boy several feet away wears a green polo shirt and dark jeans.  I know who's staring at me.  I visit him every few days with Issac.  But this time I see him with my very own eyes.

                                                                                                                                                       .                                  .                                .

Hope you enjoyed reading this!  Tell me if you want more!