Who Gonna Take One For The Team?

Keith pov

"I don't think I want the media to know about this baby.Like I want it to be a secret child"India said as she laid on my chest.

"Why is that baby?" I asked going through her hair.

"The truth will then come out. People gonna realize this baby is Lucas's and one of us will be bashed."India said.

"You know what who cares, I've been bashed plenty of times, it won't matter because we all know the truth and that's all that matters." She added.

Everytime I tried to say something, she'd cut me off before me saying anything.

"There's a chance this baby is yours though baby." She said.

I didn't even try to say anything cause I knew she was about to say something.

"We had sex two days before the wedding, we actually had it plenty of times within those few weeks."She said.

"Welp that's something to think about. Is it mines or his."I said.

She sighed and said "exactly."

"If it's his, I'm gonna still love it and Treat it like my own." I said.

"Reasons why I love you." She said giving me a kiss.

"Should we tell him?" She asked.

"It's best, I can talk to him." I said.

"Ok."she said.

I called him, to meet up, but he didn't answer. I even left a voicemail.

I called one of his friends, comes to find out the nigga took off. Moved to where his family was.

"He probably doesn't know your number, call from my phone."India said as she traced little hearts on my chest.

I grabbed her phone and called

Phone Call-

Lucas-India?

Me- No it's Keith, I tried calling you and I even left a message. I needed to tell you that India is pregnant. There's a chance that its your child, but it can also be mines. Just giving you the heads up.

Lucas-Sorry for even putting you in this predicament. We got no choice but to let the truth out.

Me- That's another issue, India even thought about keeping the baby a secret.

Lucas- How would that work?

Me-Honestly I don't know, the wildest guess would be us moving away and going ghost.

Lucas-Oh ok I guess

Me-But she also thought about, just taking the blame

Lucas-I won't let her go down like that

Me- You'll actually be going down more than she will. She'll just be seen as a cheater while you'll be a you know ...

Lucas-Rapist

Me-Yea and you could possibly be locked up , bad image, or the boys might hurt you.

Lucas-I deserve whatever comes my way honestly, but if the baby is mine, I don't mind keeping it lowkey or even going down for it

Me- Wait, you're not gonna be locked up because we didn't press charges or anything

Lucas-Karrueche might call the police on me though, she's the one with the proof and lets say we let it out and people try to call police on me or some shit.

Keith-I'll make sure you stay out of jail man

Lucas-Why are you doing this for me? I did something terrible and you're forgiving and still trying to help me.

Keith- We both think it's important you remain in Luna's life. We're Not gonna let the system take you away from your daughter again. And it's just my heart.

Lucas -Thanks man

Me-Welcome

Lucas-Well uh bye, lemme know what she wants to do

Me-I will, bye

End of phone call

"Now it's up to you baby, which one you want to do?"I said.

What should India do? Go down for Lucas? Let Lucas go down? Or keep the baby secret?

Lmao please answer because I don't know which one she should do 😭😭. ~Bria😍😘

Who baby you think it is? Keith's or Lucas's?