C7

Lucas Pov

India still hasn't came home, she's been staying with Zach for a while. I left her there and took Luna with me.You would have thought she'll be over this one time thing, but she hasn't. She don't call me at all. Got me thinking its easy for her to leave than it is for me. Has me wondering who the fuck got her attention right now.

I called, but it went to an automatic voicemail like her phone was off. I called Zach, but I forgot he on the road for his game so he don't know what she doing at his house either. I hate when I can't get in touch with her.

Today after dropping Luna off at My mom's house,I decided to go to the field behind my house just to work out and there I find her smoking, just chilling.

"India

"India."I said . She looked over at me."what?" She replied." Why you out here and why haven't you been answering my calls?"
"Awwl here you go with the bullshit. I needed to get high before I seen you , I've been fasting and just leaving my phone off. I needed time alone."she said as I sat next to her.

"Why are you holding on to this one time thing. Told you it won't happen again."I asked becoming frustrated.

"You doing and saying the same thing Chris did to Rue, He cheated on her , said it was a one time thing, but ended up doing it again. It scares me cause I don't want my relationship to go down that path. I don't want to repeat it. "

I truly understand how she feels now. She's never seen a happy marriage or relationship that lasted til death. Father had 3 baby mamas and was single. Her brothers had a different girl every month and when she thought she saw what real love is, with Chris and Rue, it went down and he cheated. "Baby I didn't get your name tatted on me for no reason. You the girl I'm wanna be stuck with all my life, you're the girl I love. I told you I wanted to be with you forever. How many times I gotta tell you im not like them. We gone ride to the wheels fall off baby."I said kissing her cheek."you promise.?"she said raising her pinky finger. "Promise ." I said wrapping my pinky around hers and kissing her lips. "I love you India"I said sitting her in my lap kissing her neck."Love you too Lucas."

We went back in the house and laid in bed watching tv, about to take a nap.

My phone buzzed and India picked it up. After reading the message, she threw the phone at my head."WHY IS BITCHES STILL TEXTING YOU, ALL YOU DO IS LIE MAN WHY THIS BITCH ASKING YOU IS SHE HOME?LUCAS?!"she yelled.As I looked at the number she walked out the house.

I followed her out."India."I called."What Lucas."she said getting in the car. "It was Karrueche, she been worried about you because you haven't been answering her calls. She keeps asking me if you're home."I said handing her my phone. She took the phone and called.

"Who is this?" India said. "Ok hey baby, I was just checking, cause this nigga been having me fucked up, but I'm fine and I'll call you on my phone." She said before I cut her off and said "how I got you fucked up ,how. Please explain to me."

She looked at me and said"I'm not talking to you right now, don't interrupt me again." "Please fight me."I said."I swear I will fight you till you dead, stop talking to me."she said."Girl you got my fucking phone, I do whatever the fuck I want, I'll end that call real quick."I said getting in her face. You could hear Karrueche laughing on the phone."I'll break your phone nigga." She snapped back."Do that and watch all your makeup gon be in the toilet." I replied."Bruh shut the fuck up, I don't wanna talk to your ass. Go chill with one of your hoes."she said getting out the car and goin into the house as I followed."ok girl , let me call you back on my phone."she said before hanging up and putting my phone in her bra.

"Can I get my phone?"I asked."Nah."she said running upstairs as I chased her. She ran into the room. I closed the door behind us and picked her up from behind and put her on the bed. Laying on top of her she said "Lucas get your dick off my ass." "Nah it like where it is." I said."You gon give me my phone?"I said kissing on her neck. I digged into her shorts"You nowhere near your phone." She said laughing."I know what the fuck I'm doing."I said rubbing on her pussy. "Stop." She moaned."sounds like a keep going."I said kissing her neck."Yea you right."she moaned as I laughed. She couldn't keep still as she moaned."oh fuck daddy." She moaned as I sped up the pace.

"Let me taste you baby." I whispered in her ear."Ok daddy"she said turning on her back , I pulled her bottoms down and started eating her til I got a taste of her juice."You think Luna wants a little brother or sister?"I asked her."I think so."she said as she looked down at my dick. I pulled it out and slipped it in her so quick. She wasn't even ready, I could tell by that gasp.

After Allat, we was in bed butt-naked. She must have thought I was sleep. Cause she was on the phone with Karrueche saying "Bitch he put it down on me. Like I just might start some shit just to get it again." I literally was dying, I was really trying to hold back my laugh. It was over once she said "We're literally naked right now, it don't take much to hop on it, I need some more." I just busted out laughing."oh mah gash Lucas, I thought you were sleep." I got on top of her and started kissing on her neck. "Tell Rue you gotta go." I said slipping myself in her as she gasped."Bye Rue."she moaned. After she hung up it was round two.