India Set Up Keith

Lucas Pov

So since I've been staying here, I've just been taking care of the kids and sometimes India . Just filling Keith shoes because I know if things were the other way around, he'd do the same for me. It's also just in my heart to help them. That's my family too.

We was getting ready to eat, and the girls wanted to show us the prayer over the food they learned in the church I started taking them to.
I recorded them as they said it together and put it on my ig story.

I also recorded them saying their prayer before going to bed.

It's just throughout the weekend I recorded something because I want every memory saved for them.

What I wasn't expecting was people to put two and two together and realize I now stay with them because then people will automatically think India and I are back together, also because she was seen and most of the videos .

People commented on instagram blogs

"India fake asf, she over here acting all depressed at the funeral but immediately got back with Lucas when Keith was out of the picture."

"Plot twist Lucas was like if you love me help me set up your husband and we get back together."

"Dang that'll be crazy if that's true^^"

"She had that nigga killed to get with Lucas"

"Yal really reaching🙂🙄😡in every video she's in, she's quiet, she's either looking down, looking like she got done crying, looking like she about to cry. In one or two of the videos you might see her lightly smile at the kids, but she looks dead ass depressed and what she doesn't need is people thinking she had her husband killed to be with Lucas when in all of these videos she doesn't look one inch of happy and them not showing any kind of interest to each other ."

"She's so disconnected to the world now. Like it doesn't look like she's alive."

"India set up Keith."

I had to end that right quick, "India and I are not in a relationship. She doesn't even talk to me. I am to not even do things for her. Y'all always see her in videos now cause she just started to come out her room more. I'm just here for the kids. Instead of attacking her for something she didn't do , pray for her and her recovery. Pray for the kids also, they don't grieve as much, but they still grieve over the death of Keith. Much love, R.I.P. Keith.Also, I don't even think she wants me anymore lol"

People commented

"Praying for her"

"Must be thankful to have you to step in."

"This is sad , but Fuck allat right now, in 3 of the videos there were baby cries and coos in the background ( yes am bringing back the mystery baby)"

"Poor India , I pray she gets better."

"Y'all will get back together, mark my words."

"Much respect to you ."

That night, while I was sleep around 2am. She snuck into my room.

She laid in bed with me, you could tell she had been drinking.

"He brushed his teeth and got in bed with me, I've gotten to the point, that I'm hallucinating now . I know he's not there."

That's mad scary, but she said that like it was nothing .

"Uh what did he do when you got out of bed?"

"Nothing he's sleep in there now." She said.

"I feel like he's gonna be here until I accept the fact he is gone ." She added, resting her head on my chest.