🙄

India Pov

Lucas and I did end up getting remarried, it was lowkey. Only family was there, nobody post or anything, just a little backyard wedding.

God he's not Keith. He moves differently and I don't like it. He tried it today. That bar I set since Keith, he said he can reach,nah he too short to reach it.

This is why. Lucas went off to the bathroom and left his phone on the bed. I didn't intentionally try to check his phone, because I genuinely thought he wasn't playing me.

But his phone lights up and its a notification. A text from Sasha.

As soon as I seen that my common sense clicked. Dawg was on his phone being so discreet about shit. Not really hiding it, like you can't see, but like I don't want you to see, but if you see you see type shit. I didn't even think anything of it.

"What the fuck." I said to myself.

He finally came out the bathroom, then came over to me. Hovering over me tryna give me a kiss. I slapped that nigga so hard. He was furious. He snatched me up by the bra pulling me up to him. "The fuck you slap me for?"

"Why the fuck is Sasha fucking texting you?"

He let me go as I landed back on the bed. "It ain't even what you think it is ." Still hovering over me.

I chuckled , "It aint what I think it is." I pushed him out the way and got out of the bed. Heading to my closet bout to get dressed.

"You always tryna leave on some childish shit, don't even know what it is." He said following me out the closet.

"Gotta be something yal been texting back and forth for hot minute and I ain't even catch it. My dumbass" I said slipping my panties on and throwing a sweatshirt on.

"Bruh that girl is happily married, she don't want me." He said as I put on my tights.

I busted out laughing in his face, "Don't tell me that shit. Marriage don't mean shit to a hoe. We was happily married and yal fucked. Marriage don't hold weight for yal both." 

I put my slides on and brushed right past him.

Luckily the kids weren't home to see this go down.

I couldn't help but laugh at myself, "I swear I'm a dumbass. For believing your ass."

"I learned from him and I want to do better. Give me another chance to reach the bar." I said mimicking him.

"Can somebody say BULLSHIT!" I said laughing as I went downstairs and he continued to follow.

"Bruh stop playing on me, I was serious when I said that. I swear you taking shit out of proportion." He said.

"I'm not taking shit out of proportion, you shouldn't be texting the bitch at all." I said as I looked for my keys in my purse.

I stopped and looked up, "Keith baby I wish you was still here, yeen treat me like this, you'll never try me on some bullshit like this. How you let me marry this nigga, should have had sent a lightning strike on his ass when he lied on them vows. But Rest in Peace baby"

"Stop playing on me India Love." He said sternly.

"I ain't playing on ya , you can't do right and it's saddening that I married your ass thinking you changed."

"India you know what take the phone, look at the messages."he said placing it in my hand .

"I'mma tell you this, ion give a fuck if y'all just talking bout Jesus, you know you not supposed to be texting the bitch. You know it, thats why you was being discreet about it when you was texting her." I said unlocking his phone.

"Talk yo shit India, but make sure it's known aint no cheating going on." He said standing in front of me.

The text messages was about her and her husband's interest in buying our old house. Them bargaining and shit.

Still didn't give a fuck, cause A.you not supposed to be texting the bitch. B. Bitches is sneaky, just a conversation starter. C. I should be notified of this shit instead of texting in secret. Lastly D. He need to be talking to the husband bout the shit not her.

"And you know what, I'm angry because It's not what you doing, it's how you do it. That's what's angering me. Ok you're texting her cool fuck me right , but anyways. If you was gonna be texting her. You should have told instead of being discreet about it. Hey baby Sasha just texted me, she's interested in buying our old house. Like you couldn't do that? You wanted to be secretive. If I didn't see that shit, yal texting could have went left and I wouldn't have known."

" I apologize that I was texting her and not telling you, I will just ask to speak with her husband instead. Now sit your extra ass down somewhere." He said getting his phone back.

He better be glad I couldn't find my keys and he was able to read my mind.

I sat on the sofa and was on my phone.

"Take your ass upstairs to the room." He demanded.

"I'm good right here." I said putting my feet up on the sofa.

He came over to me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I said hitting his back. He returned the hit , but hard , on my ass.

"Fuck !" I yelled .

"I think you tripping cause you want some dick, is that what it is?" He said kissing the side of my ass as we made it upstairs.

"I mean no.. you really tried it tonight. Plus I don't need to trip to get dick when I can get it anytime I want." I said.

"Ight India." He said laying me on the bed.

"How she even know how our old house look? You had the bitch at my house before?" I said stopping him from kissing me.

"No India. The house is online and plus I advertised it on my Instagram."

"Mm ok." I said allowing him to kiss all over my face.