05

05 | Sierra

Dumaan yung weeks na kasama ko si Donny sa library, as usual. Minsan natutulog sya habang nagtuturo ako, minsan naman, distracted sya kakalaro sa phone nya. Ngayon naman, kasama niya si Layla, they're flirting with each other. Mga bes anu na.

That's why Donny doesn't get good grades because he is always distracted. I'm discussing about genetics while these two are enjoying each other's company, I'm such a third-wheel.

When they're about to kiss, "Okay, stop. I think I'm going." I feel a pang of jealousy, what was I saying?

I grab my books and put it inside my bag leaving them, it was time for me to go home when I bumped into Troy, one of Donny's friends.

"Hey," he smiled seeing his beautiful teeth is killing me, I also greeted him back.

"Are you in a hurry?" he asks looking at me in the eye, I shook my head 'no.' He took another step closer to me and then I step back nerviously.

"I was wondering if you want to grab some food? If it's okay?" he pleaded, he looks genuine in asking me out. "Oo naman, pero meron akong bike eh."

"No worries, I can just put it in the trunk." he smiled and led me to the parking lot.

We went to a coffee shop, a really expensive one. Di pa ako nakakapunta dito dati kasi nga masyadong mahal at halos mayayaman yung nandito. After we order, he guided me to sit on the table.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask in a curious tone, I don't see why he is doing this to me. It's rare, very rare.

"Nothing, I just wanted to invite you and you seem to be a really nice person." he smiled as he sips into his frappe, Troy is nothing but perfection. He is really kind to everybody not like his teammates.

"Why did you ask?" he smirks and I choke a little and then recovered quickly, "I-I jus-... I don't know, I guess, I had nothing to say." he chuckles in my actions.

"You're cute when you're nervous, you should know that." he smile flashing that dollar smile to me, I'm dead. I feel my cheeks turned red from that 'you're cute' damn.

"So, I heard you're the tutor of Donny." he changes the topic and I nod, hearing Donny's name. "How are you holding up?" he asks concernly like I was suffering or something.

"It's all good, wala naman akong problema sa kanya. Minsan nga lang, distracted sya." I take a bite from my red velvet cake. After we had our conversation about school, friends and other teen stuff, he insisted to drive me home which I gladly accepted.

"Thank you Troy, nag-enjoy ako." I smile holding my bike up, "Ako rin, so, may next time pa ba?" he smirks standing in front of me and then I nod, bidding good bye to him and then giving him one last smile as he drives off.

-;-

I went to my locker and took my Biology book, nothing much change in school. I was about to close my locker when some human being came out of nowhere.

"Hey Sierra!" I look at the guy, it's Troy. He smiled as he sees me did the same thing, I closed my locker and carry on walking with him.

"What's up?" I ask still holding my book, "Nothing, well, I was wondering if you want to go out again today." he look at me hoping I will say yes. I nod and his eyes widen, "Really?" his lips stretched into a smile and I nod smiling like an idiot.

"Okay, great! I'll see you later then, meet me at the courtyard at 4." he smiled as he left heading to his class, I shook my head still smiling and then walk towards my Biology class. I was about to get in when a tall figure stopped me from my tracks, it's Donny Pangilinan.

"What do you want?" I look up at him because he is too tall, "Why are you talking to Troy?" he looks angry and pissed, I don't know why.

"It's none of your business, so can you please move?" I roll my eyes at him but he never move in front of me, "Don't talk to him, understood?"

"Why do you we even care, huh?"

"I don't want you near my friends."

"He came up to me first!"

He was about to say something when our Biology teacher came and we got into our class. I can't stop thinking about the 'I don't want you near my friends.'

Why is he like this, I didn't do anything to harm him. He is too much. After the classes, I went to the courtyard as I was said. I already left a note to Donny's locker that I won't be able to come to our session today, I didn't have his number so that's why.

▫▫▫

Heyy here's an update :) don't forget to vote and comment!! Love y'all even though no one loves me :( sige eto lang guys byee

-kezia