08

08 | Donny

• • •

i M E S S A G E

[Claudia Manlongat]
1:47 pm, Friday

*picture attached*

wtf is this

ur girlfriend has commitment
issues just so u know

she can't be cheating on me

she already did ^^
READ 7:39 pm

• • •

I speed up to Layla's house, I can't believe I have a proof that she cheated on me. I didn't get affected too much with it but of course I feel betrayed, I trusted her. I guess she wasn't serious with our relationship.

I knock through the door and their yaya let me in because they know me, I went to the living room seeing them watching a film cuddling while eating some popcorn. Naisipan pa talaga nila.

They didn't know that I'm here, I just stood up in silence. She stood up from the couch and looked at me in shock, there's guilt, shame and awkwardness in her eyes.

"Babe, what's wrong?" the guy asks concernly to Layla, cringeworthy. The guy tilts his head to me, a student from EA I believe.

I feel my eyes burn in anger and then I walked out from the room, "Donny, I can explain." she ran after me as I step out from the door.

"Go fuck your boyfriend. We're done." I said it with a mocking tone, I had too much. She can't just hurt somebody like that, it's not fair.

"I'm sorry!" she cries as I walk towards my car and drive off. I have to clear my mind from all these shit drama, I just hate dramas like this. Not cool.

-;-

"Kuy, what happened?" Hannah sits beside me in the living room, I keep scrolling through my phone. As if di ko siya narinig, dahil dun hinablot nya phone ko.

"Give me my phone!" I exclaim taking it away from her, "What's wrong ba?" she asks raising a brow at me. I sigh and say,  "Layla and I are over."

"Really? Mabuti naman." she looks like she can't believe to what I said and then chuckles, I slap her arm slowly, "What? I don't like her kaya." she laughs and I just shrug. Hindi supportive kapatid ko sa kanya.

"Kuy, I know you'll meet her one day." she smiled before leaving me alone in the living room, she's right. I know I'll meet her one day.

-;-

Saturday. 9:26 am.
I got up from my bed in a rainy weather, I just love rainy days even though it's hassle sometimes. I fix my bed quickly and went to the kitchen, I started eating alone because I know all of them are already done eating.

It's the weekend before the exam on Monday, so I have to review. I walk towards the living room hearing laughter and a familiar voice aside from my siblings'. As I got there, I didn't expect this. Not really.

Sierra Reyes is sitting with my siblings, they all gather on the table. Benj is writing beside Hannah who is chatting with Sierra, she is in between Solana and Hannah.

As Sierra saw me, she stops from laughing and went serious. I walk closer to them.

"What are you doing here?"

"Tinawagan ako ng mommy mo, sabi nya mag-tututor daw ako."

I just shrug and bumped into dad in the hallway, "Hijo, after your siblings, you will be having a review with Sierra. Okay?" he says without letting me know if it's okay, I mean, I've been spending most of my afternoon with her in the library which is tiring.

"Dad, I can review on my own. She already taught some tips that I can use."  I lied with the 'some tips,' she never told me anything about how to cheat like a pro because 1. She never cheats. and 2. She really studies hard.

I wonder if she done something bad in her entire life?

I stayed inside my room watching Star Wars, you know that it's my favorite thing ever. After an hour or two, I was disturbed by some knocks.

"Come in!"

As I said it, I heard the doorknob tilted and seeing Sierra in a small space opened door. I look away watching back to the film that I'm currently watching.

"Hey, your dad told me to review with you."

"So?"

"Sige na Donny please, I still have to work after this."

"Then go, work kana."

"I know I'm not important to you." I added. Why did I say that?

I heard her chuckle and sat at the end of my bed, I feel tense today near her and I don't know why. Does she really have an affect on me?

"Wag ng pabebe, Donny. Please?"

I look at her, her eyes are so pretty and I mean she's pretty naman. But not my type, I guess. I don't know.

I'm usually comfortable having an eye contact with her because she's fine, but this is different. I've never watched her like this in my entire life, there is something about her that is different. She has a beautiful soul.

"Ah, let's review na."

Panira naman oh, she quickly took her book from her bag and I also get mine which is in my bag on the study table. There's an awkward silence between us, all I can hear is the pages flipping. I can't stop thinking how attractive she is, she's smart, beautiful, kind, just near to perfection. I'm still thinking what her flaws are, because I couldn't find anything.

Questions keep running inside my head...

Do I like her? Is she the "You'll meet her one day" that Hannah told me? What if I already met her?

▫▫▫

imagine donny thinking if he likes you... I'm going to blush like a tomato hahaha anyway, hi :) idk if i can update a lot cos school is starting next week :(( don't forget to vote and comment!!