seven.

‘’Katherine! Some young man is here to pick you up!’’ My mom yelled from downstairs. I took a final look in the mirror before I putted on my high heel ankle boots and marched down.  When I walked into the living room I found my mom and Luke casually chatting and laughing. As soon as they realized that I’m in the room they both went quiet and started scanning me. I wore a white lace shirt and black leather shorts which according to my mom’s face expression, she didn’t approve.  But as much as my mom didn’t like my outfit, Luke’s smirk proved that he had different opinion.

‘’You never told me how nice Luke is!’’ Mom declared cheerfully and I let out an unexpected groan.

‘’Actually, I did. Can we leave now?’’ I pleaded.  Luke just smiled and took my hand. I would be lying if I say that I wasn’t completely surprised by his gesture.

‘’Nice meeting you Mrs.Ellingson!’  We were walking out of the house and I really hoped that my mom wouldn’t say something embarrassing.

‘’Oh please, call me Victoria! And the pleasure is all mine.’’ She greeted us and we started walking towards Luke’s car. I made a pact with my mom and she agreed that I don’t have to have a curfew if I keep up with good grades. That was a reasonable thing for her to ask so I’m okay with it. Luke let go of my hand so he can hold the door from and even though I was slightly sad because I liked the way he held my hand. Actually I just liked Luke’s touch on my skin in any form but whatever.

‘’You look amazing tonight.’’ He said after a few minutes of lovely silence. We were driving across the familiar road to Ash’s house.

‘’Thank you.’’ I thanked God that it was dark outside so there was no light in the car and he couldn’t see my flushed cheeks. After a couple of minutes his put his hand on my tight. I gasped at his touch and his lips formed a well-known smirk. His hand was tracing up and down my tight . I probably should push his hand away. But the thing is – I don’t want to.  His warm hands were creating some kind of devilish friction that made my heart pound like crazy.  He was still smirking and to be honest I was just trying to steady my breathing.

‘’You okay there Africa?’’ His eyes were still focused on the road.

‘’Absolutely okay.’’ I breathed out. I was not okay at all. How can I fucking be okay when his hand is on my upper tight and his fingers were slowly finding  their way under my shorts.

‘’You should’ve worn a skirt, you know. It would make everything much easier.’’  He said in the calmest voice possible and it only made my heart race even faster.  There’s literally no fucking air in this damn car.

‘’I-I’m fine with this.’’ I can’t even imagine what would happen if I wore a damn skirt.

‘’We are here.’’ He announced and pulled over the car on Ashton’s drive in. This time there was much less cars, so I’m guessing that this party was much smaller. He came out of the car and opened the doors for me.  It’s funny how he can turn from completely pervert- mind-blowing-hot-as-fuck motherfucker to a cheesy cliché gentlemen in 0.2 seconds. We walked into the house and it looked the same as it was 2 weeks ago. Drunk teenagers and couples eating each other’s faces were everywhere.  A guy with very bright green hair came to us and put two red cups in our hands.  I instantly drank the content of the cup and the familiar feeling took over me.  Over these 2 weeks of being in house arrest, I’ve learned one thing – the liquor from the cup is actually vodka and according to my brothers,  vodka has an awful influence on my brain and I shouldn’t drink it anymore.  But they are not here and I can do whatever I want to so long live vodka.  Luke took my hand for the second time tonight and escorted me to the same couch we sat on 2 weeks ago.  But this time my brothers weren’t there,  nor were Calum and Robyn. Only Ashton, Michael, Destiny, and two girls from which I recognized one. It was Tessa – the girl with golden hair who slept with Karter on the last party. He mentioned her a few times and apparently he wanted to take her out but he’s grounded so that’s a bummer.  The other girl who was sitting next to Tessa had extremely dark hair and very light blue eyes,  and the contrast of those two was absolutely fantastic.