The Chase || Luke Hemmings

A pair of large hands took me from the behind by a surprise. The lightning in room was pretty bad and all the cigarette and joint smoke made my vision blurry. I was tipsy from a few beers I took earlier and honestly I couldn’t care less  whose hands were around my waist. I started moving my hips in the rhythm of the music which  was now echoing in my head. I felt hot breath on my neck.  Goosebumps covered my body when the hot air touched my skin.  As soon as the set of lips connected to my neck I felt cold metal pressed against my skin.  Lip ring. Even though I didn’t want to, I moaned when the lips reached my sweet spot.  Pleasure mixed with lust filled my body in matter of seconds.  The lips were now leaving a trail of wet kisses down my neck and each of them sent an explosion of shivers down my spine. I closed my eyes trying to clear things in my head. A random stranger with the lip ring was making me moan in the middle of the house party while a bunch of very drunk and high teenagers were around us. A stranger with the lip ring. Lip ring. I quickly opened my eyes and pulled away.  I took a deep breath before I turned around and faced the only person I expected to see there.  Luke.  He had his well known smirk on his face. Usually the sight of Luke’s smirk would just upset and irritate me as hell, but now it was kind of turning me on. As much as I hated Luke’s face and his whole existence in general, tonight was different, probably because of the amount of alcohol I poured into my body in past 2 hours.

‘’I thought I told you to leave me alone’’ my attraction to Luke was probably very obvious but I had to keep my distance, or at least pretend to.  He put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him so now my own hands were resting on his chests. I would be lying if I said that his movement didn’t completely take my breath away.

‘’And I thought I told you to stop teasing me like that’’ he whispered into my ear. His words sent shivers down my spine for the second time tonight.

‘’Like what?’’ playing a dumb card was something I mastered over years. I knew exactly what was he talking about, I just wanted to annoy him.

‘’Dancing like a slut, wearing that shorts that shows off half of your ass, making me want to fuck you senselessly right here ,right now.’’  He spilled the words through his teeth. He leaned closer to me and brushed his lips against mine. I could smell strange but pleasant mixture of alcohol and mint in his breath.  My eyes wondered around his chest and neck until they finally met his. His eyes were swollen, either because of the amount of the smoke in the room or because he was high himself, but anyhow they were still extremely blue.  I  felt my heartbeats getting faster and faster by each passing second.  I inhaled deeply trying to steady my beats, but it was no use. Without breaking the eye contact he leaned even closer to me, so now his forehead was resting on my own.

‘’Don’t you like when I’m this close to you?’’ he whispered. His lips were now just millimeters away from my own.

‘I – ‘ he cut me off by closing the small gap between us. His soft lips were pressed against mine, waiting for me to kiss back. Which I did.

A/N: So yeah, that was the prologue, it kind of sucked but i promise you, the rest of the story will be better (i hope so lol) x