Trust

Everyone was currently helping to rebuild the cave. I was sitting next to Robin cleaning my kunai's and sharpening them. "Thanks but no thanks." I heard Wally say as Green passed us some pretzels.

"Yeah, what we want are answers." Robin said. "About Red Tornado and his siblings." Robin said to green.

"Exactly." Kid said and green took the bowl and wally grabbed it. "Leave the bowl." he said and began eating pretzels. I reached over for some and got a handful. I sat back down, and ate some in silence. I glanced at Robin next to me and held one up to Robin's mouth and he opened his mouth slightly and I fed him the pretzel. I felt someone staring t me and looked up to see Kid staring at me and Robin.

"What?" I asked him telepathically.

"nothing." he answered and continued eating.

"You knew?!" I jumped at Superboy yelling. "That android and his maniac family, nearly killed M'gann!" Connor said.

"Connor, what are you doing?" Megan flew over to him.

"Kaldur knew we had a traitor among us, and said nothing!" He yelled.

I looked over at them. "You knew?" Robin asked.

"And didn't tell us?" Kid asked.

"This is getting out of hand.." I thought watching this argument escalate.

"I sought to protect the team from-" Kaldur was cut off by Artemis.

"Protect us from what?! Information that might've saved our lives?" Artemis asked.

"You almost died." Connor said to M'gann.

"Enough." I said and walked towards them. They looked at me and I motioned behind me at Green, batman, and black canary.

"With red tornado missing, the team will now be overseeing by rotating supervisors. Captain Marvel has volunteered to take the first shift." Bat man said.

"I'm really looking forward to hanging with you guys." Cap. said.

We all looked at each other. "After I dismantle Red Tornado, you and I are gonna-" Conner started but batman cut him off.

"Red Tornado is a member of the justice league, which makes him a league responsibility." Batman said to Kaldur and Conner. "You will leave it to us." he pressed on. "I have another assignment for this team." he turned and showed a news article about a gorilla shooting people.

"Gotham mayor attacked by guerrilla gorilla?" Kid read the title.

"Batman please. Tell me you're not sending us on this joke of a wild ape chase." Robin said stepping forward.

"I never joke about the mission." He said to Robin. I saw Dick look down a bit and I sighed.

"Today is just not a good day." I thought and read some info on the article.

"Aqua lad, you and your team will depart for india and check this out." Batman said.

I stood next to Robin as we all walked pass Aqua lad. We all boarded the bio ship one by one. I turned and saw Captain Marvel come in. When we got to India, I flew down and waited for the others. "Switch to stealth. And we'll review mission parameters." Aqua lad said to us.

"Parameters? I don't need no stinking parameters." Kid said.

"It's recon. We know what to do." Robin said and he along with Kid turned around.

"Kid, Robin." Aqua lad called out to them.

"The 3 of us started this team because the Justice League was keeping secrets from us." Robin said.