Truth

Nightwing walked up to me along with the other 4. "What exactly happened here?" He asked the team.

"Nightwing, get away from her!" Robin yelled slowly getting up.

"M'gann! You're okay!" Lagoon boy said looking at M'gann and she smiled at him.

"Why?" He looked at me and I smiled at him.

"She's betrayed us all! She stole all the secret files and locked then away in her messed up mind!" Lagoon boy yelled looking at me.

"Oh, right," I pulled up the computer screen, and placed my fingers on the screen. The screen began filling up with multiple files and documents being put in their rightful folders or being hidden away under locked and secured files. "Done." I smiled and walked towards Nightwing and hugged him.

"You really did a number on the place..." Wally said looking around.

"Yeah, I'm the one fixing all this!" Nightwing said poking my sides.

I flinched and went behind Artemis, "they told me to do what I wanted!" I said pouting.

"What's going on?" Blue asked as his armor went away. Conner walked over to us and stood next to M'gann.

"Ummm, you tell them." I said looking at Dick.

"Well, when we found (Y/n) and did some tests that she was actually her, Batman wanted to test all of you. To see what would happen and how you would react when someone you know, or somebody you know trusts this person and they turn out to be a traitor." Nightwing explained crossing his arms.

"I just happened to be the only one who fits the criteria. Since I know all your superiors, but none of you know me that well, so I was chosen for this task." I said and helped some of them up.

"So, those birds don't eat people?" I head Garfield ask.

"Huh? No. They eat fruits and fish." I said and helped Robin up on his feet.

"Can you heal me with the thing from 5 years ago?" Garfield asked me.

"5 years?" I asked.

"Yeah that electric thing!" He said smiling.

"M'gann, can I?" I asked looking behind me at M'gann.

"Sure." She smiled and Garfield came over and showed my his burned arm. I put my hands over his injury. Small sparks of lightning came from my hand and hit his wound, and it slowly healed.

"That hurts though.." he said rubbing his arm.

"It's better now." I said shrugging.

"So, you all knew about this?" Robin asked standing next to me.

"Well... yeah." I said and looked at Nightwing. "Bats told him and I. Then when we came here, I made a mind link with Superboy and M'gann, telling them the plan." I said.

"Wow." Blue said.

"Wait, the league to?" Batgirl asked.

"When Superboy and I left, we did go to tell them that (Y/n) was safe and okay, but we also told them about the plan." Nightwing said and stood behind me.

"Yeah... so.... no hard feelings?" I asked smiling.

"Sure." Blue said smiling.

"No problem." Bat girl said and Robin nodded smiling.

The others practically said the same. "(Y/n), come here." I turned and saw Dick calling to me from off to the side.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can you fix the cameras? They're still off. Along with the lights and everything else." He said.

"Forgot." I smiled and put my hand on the wall, turning everything back on.

~timeskip~

"So, this is where you live?" I asked sitting on his bed

"It's nice." He said putting away his costume. "Are you going to sleep in that?" He asked me.

"Why? I like it." I said looking down at my clothes. I was wearing shorts, and one of Dick's shirts.

"Where did you even get that?" He asked me.

"Hmm, who knows." I said and fell back into the bed. He went to go brush his teeth and his nightly routine.

I felt the bed dip behind me and arms go around my waist. "Do you not like me wearing your clothes?" I asked him as he held my hand.

"It's not that I don't like it." He mumbled into my hair and I turned my head back to look at him.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

He used his other hand and cupped my face and moved so that he was on top of me and placed his elbows next to my head and leaned down towards me. "The problem is, you look too good in it." He mumbled and kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed him back, tangling my hand into his hair. He moaned softly and placed one hand on my hip, and the other behind my head. We pulled away for air and he lay down next to me, pulling me into his chest.

"Goodnight Dick." I whispered, kissing his cheek.

" 'nite, (Y/n)." He said and kissed my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys have any questions about the story or are confused by anything?