Circus

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Haly International Traveling Circus! Where the world of the center ring is your oyster. And these are our latest pearls, the daring Dangers! Dan Danger," the spotlight turned to Robin as he did one of stunts, "Dawn Danger," Megan did the same as Robin, "Diane Danger," Artemis shot 3 arrows "Dane Danger," Red shot another 3, "Dean Danger," Conner threw up 2 barrels, and me " and Daphne Danger!" As I went up, I grabbed one of the bars above me and swung myself to one of the platforms. "All performing without the safety of a net." the ring master said. I held Robin's bar since it swung back to me when he jumped off. Robin then missed M'gann's hand.

"Robin!" I called his name in the psychic link.

"Don't blow our cover!" he ordered.

"Then saving you're life's okay?" Conner said and threw up a barrel for Robin to go back up and I  noticed their hands barely touched. 

"What did I just say?" he asked.

"Technically, you didn't say anything." I said.

"No one could see me using telekinesis from below, besides, I've been using it all night. I'm not exactly the acrobat you are, or trained like (Y/n) is." Megan said.

"Yeah, neither am I right now." Robin said. "I think I caught that 24 hour bug that's been going around the circus. But the show must go on." he said.

"You got sick again?!" I scolded him.

"It's not like I mean to!" he defended himself.

~flash back~

Robin briefed us about a string of robberies that occurred wherever Haly's circus had stopped. "Batman told us to investigate this matter?" I asked Robin and he nodded.

"Got room in this clown car?" I turned and saw Red.

"Uh, we've got this covered." Robin said.

He then leaned in to whisper in our ears, "You've got the mission covered. But who's got the 3 potential mole suspects your brining along?" he asked. I bit my lip and Robin looked away.

~present~

"Put your hands together for, the Daring dangers!" I stood next to Robin and waved at the crowd.

"Didn't think you'd make it through." Megan said to hm.

"Neither did I." Robin said. I glanced at him and casually put my arms around his waist as we walked inside, "Help me backstage." he said as we all turned and walked out.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay?" I asked and wiped the sweat off his face.

"I'm fine. It's not that bad." he said reassuring me.

"... If you say so." I said and kissed his cheek and went to one of the mirrors and fixed my hair.

That night, Robin had us go to a warehouse. "If interpol is already on this, why are we bothering?" Conner asked.

"Because batman said so, why? You got something better to do?" Robin asked him.

"How do we know if the thieves will hit here?" Artemis asked.

"There are more obvious targets." Red said.

"And Farideigh (the interpol guy) will have them covered" Robin said. I stood behind Robin, next to M'gann. "I've analyzed the tech already stolen and the pattern suggests this is the place." he said and he was wiping sweat off his forehead again.

"How are you feeling?" M'gann and I asked at the same time.

"Lousy, actually." he said to us. "But I'll manage." He said turning to the 2 of us smiling.