Tim

It's been 3 years since I left for Japan. In total, 5 years have passed since I was last at Mount Justice. The first 2 years, I spent going on dates and missions with Dick. Then I heard that Lilly was going to get married, so I went back to Japan. I only planned to stay for a year at least, but then things happened and I ended up staying for 2 more years. You can only imagine how Dick reacted to that. Though I did do video calls, but only when he wasn't on a mission or sleeping. I was flying to Gotham to leave my things with Alfred at the manor.

When I arrived in Gotham, the sun had just went down. I knew that Dick had his own place, but it was somewhere Blüdhaven, and I actually didn't tell Dick I was coming today. So I went up and rang the doorbell. The door opened and I just walked in not noticing the tired boy holding a drink, who opened the door since he was practically in the shadows of the door.

 The door opened and I just walked in not noticing the tired boy holding a drink, who opened the door since he was practically in the shadows of the door

(Honestly, not sure if thats Tim..)

"Alfred! Are you here?" I called out. "Bruce?" I called and it was quiet. "Hmm..." I looked around and it was obvious they weren't home at the moment. "And I came all this way to.." I crossed my arms and sat on the couch.

I heard the door close and footsteps. I turned to see a sleepy looking kid who was obviously younger than me. "Who are you?" He asked me.

"I'm... an old friend... is a good way of putting it.." I said and smiled at him. "Let me guess, you're the new Robin?" I asked and he looked at me wide eyed.

"How'd you know?" He quickly asked me with a weapon that he got from who knows where.

"Your going to hurt yourself, put that down." I said smiling. "Is Bruce or Alfred around?" I asked him.

"No, they went out." He said.

"Hmm... I can't go to the cave..." I muttered and looked at the ceiling. "He's usually still inside around this time.." I said and looked at the digital clock.

"Who are you talking about?" He asked me.

"Before that, my name and superhero  name is (Y/n). I dinner exactly have another name, but the whole team, or the team I worked with know my face, just not the public." I said to him.

"And you're telling me this because?" He asked.

"No reason." I then stood up and handed him my bags. "Can you take these to my room? Second floor, second door to your left. When Alfred or Bruce comes back tell him I cane and do not under any circumstances tell Nightwing I am here. If they ask where I am, I took 10 bucks from you and went to visit a grave. Bye!" I said and quickly disappeared into the electrical systems and popped up in an alley near the cemetery.

"Was that too mean to borrow some money.." I muttered and looked at the 10 in my hand. "Then again, he's rich.. technically.." I said and went to buy some flowers and small snacks.

I got to the grave and saw some old flowers there, and they were dying. I moved the flowers and put down the new ones. I looked at the old flowers and threw them away in a trash can nearby full of dead or dying flowers. I kneeled in front of the grave. "Hey Jay. I can't be here long. I'm sorry for not being able to visit for 5 years." I whispered and took a packet of wet napkins and wiped all the dust and dirt off his grave stone and gave it a quick kiss. "I have nothing interesting to tell you since I just got back so... see you next time." I ended and left the cemetery. I then got a call and looked at my phone. "Yes Bruce?" I asked i to the phone.

"You stole 10 dollars from a kid?" He asked me.

"No.... I did..... not.... ok yeah." I said not thinking of anything clever to say back.

"Get back to the manor." He said.

"okay." I said and put my phone away and used the same method I used earlier to get back to the manor.

I arrived and Alfred had a drink ready for me. Bruce and the boy were standing next to him. "Hey!" I said.

"Miss (Y/n), you should've called first and I could've cleaned your room a little." Alfred said.

"It's okay Alfred. You have enough with Bats and that kid." I smiled and took the drink from the tray.

"I want to know, did you have another fight and that's why you are here and not with Dick?" Bruce asked me.

"No, but I never told him I was coming today.." I said. "Also I don't exactly know where he lives within Blüdhaven." I said shrugging.

"Hm, well this is Tim." Bruce said before walking away. "Get to know each other." He said and left the room.

"I'll excuse myself." Alfred said and left as well.

"So..." I said awkwardly.

"Yeah...." he said looking away.

"Do you." We both said at the same time. "Oh, you first." We both said again.

We both laughed and I smiled at him, "you can talk first." I told him.

He then proceeded to ask me about my past, how I knew about his secret, about Bruce, about Dick, and the Justice League.

"Oh okay, the first 2 I'm not allowed to tell you, cause Dick said so. I know about Bruce because I'm that smart, I knew about Robin because of Dick. And the Justice League, mainly Dick who convinced me to not leave but Bruce was the one who had me get introduced to the team." I said.

"Okay. Do you have any for me?" he asked.

"Yeah, hows Dick?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"How is he as a leader?" I asked smiling.

"He's great." Tim said.

"So, you don't like him?" I teased.

"N-no!" He quickly denied and I just laughed it off.

"Don't sweat it. Joking." I said and then looked at Tim.

We spent some time taking and getting to know one another, then we both retired into our rooms cause we were exhausted.