four ; sneaking out

I hear a loud bang, I throw myself up out of bed and quickly move my hair out of my face.

The door is open...

I see someone peak their head in, their eyes widen and they quickly disappear.

"Wait!" I yell jumping out of bed following him.

I see him quickly turn another corner and slam another door.

"Wait! Who are you?" I ask hitting the door.

"Shh." He shushes me though the door.

I give the door a disgusted look, I look up and see a name on the door.

"V?" I read aloud.  I look at other doors.

"Jay, Suga, Havoc, Chim, Princess and Seagull." I read all the signs on the doors.

I continue to walk down the hall when I see light.

I walk towards the light, I start to hear music which makes me more curious. I peak my head around the corner, I see a boy standing in front of a ton of mirrors just staring at himself.

He then starts to move, my eyes light up, I love dancing and just watching people dance, and that's exactly what this guy is doing.

I watch as he's light on his feet and doesn't mess up once, his blonde hair flops around, his moves are sharp and he his every beat of the song.

(pretend he's older with his blonde hair)

When he stops dancing he runs his fingers though his hair looking at himself in the mirror. I can't help but smile, all of a sudden our eyes meet though the mirror, my smile fades, my eyes widen and I quickly hide behind the wall.

I slide down the wall so I'm sitting on the ground with my knees to my chest.

"Please don't come out, please don't come out." I whisper.

"What are you doing?"

I slowly bring my head out of my knees, I look at the persons feet and slowly make my way up to their face.

He stares a me with a blank expression waiting for my answer.