twënty onë: family again

two years later

We've been on the lookout for a year, trying to hunt down the people I once called family.

Taehyung knew this guy, he can track anyone from anywhere and hack any system.

They're in Peru now, probably living the best life.

We got ourselves plane tickets and we just landed in Peru.

"How are we going to get to them? They live all the way in the big city." I ask as we walk out of Rodríguez Ballón International Airport.

"We could steal a car?" Jimin asks.

"Our records are clean, we just got here, we don't want to become top 3 the first day we're here do we?" I hear a car engine start and look over at Taehyung hot wiring it.

"What harm is one car gonna do?" He asks smirking while getting in the drivers seat.

"I hate you and I love you all at the same time." I smile getting into the back seat.  We drive over to Lima, I know they're on the beach but we couldn't get an exact location.

After a 20 hour flight we have a 14 hour drive from Arequipa to Lima so I might as well just take a nap.

•••

"Mijin?" I get lightly shaken awake. 

"Where do you want to start?" Jimin asks looking back at me from the front seat.

I slowly sit up,"Well, shes on the beach so let's start at the beach."

We pull up to the beach and look at the log line of houses going down it.

"This is going to be a long, hot day boys, I hope your ready." I say getting out of the car.

"Let's go." Taehyung says, we walk up to the first house and knock on the door.

"Buenas días señora," I greet the old women who lives at the house with a smile, "¿Tú conoces, Nanhee?" I ask holding up a picture of Nanhee that I have on my phone.

"Lo siento." The lady shakes her head.

"Gracias." I smile and she smiles back shutting the door.

I turn around and see the boys staring at me.

"What?" I ask laughing.

"You know spanish?" Taehyung asks.

"Just a little. Next house." I shoo them with my hand and we go to the next house.

All day the conversations were the same.

Buenas días to buenas tardes as the day went on.  All we heard were "No's" and "Lo siento's"

"There's no more houses!" Jimin complains sitting next to me.

"What about that one?" Taehyung asks pointing to the woods.

"Tae, I think the heat is getting to you, there's no house over there." I shake my head.

"Yes there is, follow me." Jimin and I look at each other, we heave a large sigh before getting up and following Taehyung onto the hot sand.

"See."

Taehyung points to a small house right on the water, hidden in trees.

"Good eye Tae." I smile and pat his back.

I go up to the house and take a deep breath before knocking on the door, we wait a little bit and the door slowly opens.

My eyes light up when I see who opens the door.

"M-Mimi?"

Tears fill my eyes.

"Nanhee?"

•••
THATS THE END sorry if it kinda seems like rushed or anything we just wanted to get it done
- hayden