sëvëntëën: its my fault

I pace in the dance room, Nanhee hasn't woken up yet and it's all my fault.

'Only if I didn't kill that guy' 'Only if I didn't break his ribs none of this would have happened' Was all that was going through my head.

"It's my fault, it's all my fault." I'd whisper to myself pulling on my hair.

I run up to the wall and punch it, the wall is all mirror so I broke the mirror.

"Great." I sigh looking down at my bloody hand.

I hear footsteps and quickly turn around.

"Mijin!" I watch as Hoseok runs over to me, I look up at the mirror.

"Uh, I.. Uh-" I feel him grab my hand and pull it up, I snap my head towards him and see him looking at my hand.

"It didn't hurt." I pull my hand away from him, and when I do, he pulls a piece of glass out of my finger.

"You clean that." He says pointing to my hand, "I'll clean this and call the mirror place." He motions to all the glass on the ground, I nod and go to the bathroom cleaning the blood off my hands.

"You okay?" I hear a voice and turn towards the door of the bathroom.

I back up when I see Seokjin.

"Hey, it's okay, Yoongi got the thing out of my neck." He points to a small spot on his neck.

"Yeah, he won't be trying to kill anyone again.. maybe." Yoongi says poking his small head out from behind Jin.  They both laugh and walk away leaving me there.

I quickly finish cleaning up and go back to Hoseok, the guys are here putting the mirror in.

"A little to the left.." I walk in and stand next to Hoseok.  "That's good." The guys stand up and I quickly see Hoseok pull out two guns, he hands me one.

"Hands up!" He yells causing the two men to jump.

"Hoseok! What are you doing?" I ask looking back and forth from him to the men frantically.

"They've seen us, they know where we are now, they'll get the government after us if they tell the police."

"W-we won't tell anyone! We promise! Just don't kill us! Please!!" One of the men plead.

Hoseok raises his gun and shoots the one saying nothing, he falls to the floor with a bullet in the back of his head.

"Shoot him Mijin." He says.

"Please don't!" The man barely speaks.

"Shut up!" I yell making him jump, "He's right, we can't trust you." I see the man start crying in the mirror, "How do I know you won't tell anyone?"

I walk around him and crouch down so we're face to face.

"Please! I have a wife! Kids! Two kids! I have a family!" He pleads more.

"So do I," I whisper to him, "And this is me protecting my family."

"NO-" A loud scream gets cut off by the sound of my gun, I shoot the man under his chin so the bullet goes up, I drop the gun and look up to where I heard the sound.

"Nanhee!" I yell quickly standing up and walking to her.

She takes a step back when I walk to her,
"D-don't come n-near me!!" She shouts holding her hand out, backing up.

"N-nana it's me." I try to calm her down but she's freaking out, her eyes won't stop moving and she's breathing hard.

"Nanhee?" Namjoon grabs her shoulder, "You're awake!" She quickly hits his hand off and backs up from him.

"What do you want?! Don't hurt me! Please!!" She yells crying.

"Why would we hurt you?" Hoseok asks behind me.

"You just shot two men!" She yells pointing at the two bodies.

We all turn around and look at the bodies, Hoseok and I both sigh giving each other the "great we get to clean that up" look. As were turned around I guess Nanhee tried to get away.

We hear an "oof" causing us to turn around.

"Ah! Seokjin, you got her." He grips her wrist and she tries to pull her arm away.

"What do we do now?" I ask.

"Oh! Jeez!" I hear someone's voice behind me, "Why are there two bodies- Oh hey Nanhee!" Jimin smiles at her waving. He comes up and stands next me.

"I promise I won't tell anyone I saw! I won't even think of you guys again! please!! just let me go!!!" She pleads looking at the ground, Seokjin still holding her wrist.

We all exchange confused looks but brush it off.

"Come on, I'll take you to your room." Hoseok says grabbing her other wrist but she pulls it away, she finally gets her wrist out of Jin's and backs up onto the wall.

"My room?" She asks.

"Yeah, we've only been with them for how long now? training with me for a few months, maybe even a year or so I lost count when it didn't become so bad here." I giggle and nudge Jimin making him smile a little.

"Training? Staying here- I'm confused, I don't know any of you.." I laugh and she just stares at me.

"You're joking right?" She just shakes her head as a response and my smile instantly disappears.

She doesn't remember me? Which means she doesn't remember the orphanage, the boys, the training.. her dad.

I feel Jimin grab my hand trying to comfort me.  Oh Yoongi will be mad if he sees it.

I feel tears in my eyes and just stare at her, "I'm- Im Mijin.. Bae Mijin?" I ask to see if she recognizes the name, she shakes her head and the tears start to fall.  I stare at the ground.

I feel my wrist get grabbed and my hand gets pulled out of Jimin's, Yoongi walks though us and stands in the center of the big circle.

"Obviously.. she lost her memories.. we can get them back, it will just take a lot of work.  Mijin, her memories of you should come back faster because you were in her life longer.. but for the rest of us, it will take a while."

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
woop woop woop