fourtëën ; adventure

I wake up to the sound of an alarm clock, I roll over on my bed and come face to face with.. a phone.

I quickly grab it and sit up, I look over and Nanhee wided eyes and she does the same thing I did.

"We got phones." I whisper.

"We did." She whispers back.  We jump out of bed and change our clothes.

"You got us phones!" We yell running into the dining room.

"Yes, use them properly." Yoongi says.  We nod.

Then Jimin walks through the door of the house, his hands are all bloody and he has blood on his shirt.

"Wow what happened to you?" Nanhee asks.

"You're all bloody." I say walking up to him.

"Someone didn't keep a promise." He goes to touch my nose but I lean away.

"Ew, don't touch me with your bloody hands."

"You mean, human blood?" Nanhee asks.

"Yup, some guy didn't keep his end of the deal." He goes to touch me again but I run away laughing.

"You're laughing when he has human blood on his hands?" Nanhee asks when I hide behind her.

"We're in a gang now Nanhee, you have to get used to i- AH!" I yell and run away when he comes at me again.

He chases me down the hall then turns into the kitchen to wash it off and I follow him.

"I got you your shoes." I smile.

"You did?" He asks scrubbing his hands.

"I got matching ones!" I smile pulling my foot up to our faces.

"Are you serious?"

"What they were cute." I shrug, we walk out of the kitchen and start to go back to the dining room.

"Oh! Father." We hear Namjoons voice, Jimin quickly puts his hand over my mouth and pulls me away from the door.

He looks around and sneaks us in the nearest closet.

Jimin is like a ninja, you can't even hear him breathing.

"What's going on?" I whisper once he lets go of me.

"Namjoon's father, if he sees you and Nanhee he'll kill you both without hesitation."

"Why?"

"He's like our.. our boss in a way, he controls what we do and who we have, he doesn't know we have you."

We hear footsteps towards the closet, Jimin holds onto me again.

"Why do I have two trackers missing?" He asks, his hand is on the doorknob, I shove my face into Jimins chest as I hear it turn, our grips get tighter but then he lets the doorknob go and walks away.

"Who is this?!" His voice echoes. I hear a small grunt and I can tell it's Nanhee.

"Nanhee." I whisper, I go to get up but Jimin pulls me back down.

"You can't go out there."

"But Nanhee." I fight him off of me, but he gets me where I'm sitting in front of him and he's holding my arms behind my back, I stop fighting his and just lay my head back on his chest, I close my eyes and listen to the conversation.

"We took her, were going to sell her."

"Then what is this? Is this one of my trackers?"

"Why would she have a tracker father? it makes no sense."