thirtëën ; shooting, shopping and death

When I wake up Nanhee is gone.  I get up and get dressed and ready for the day.

I walk downstairs and see Yoongi and Jeongguk on the couch.

"Finally you're up." I give them a confused look, I then look at the clock and see it's about one in the afternoon.

"Oh! Why didn't anyone wake me up?" I ask.

"Just thought you could use a little rest, are you ready for today?" Jeongguk asks getting off the couch.

"What are we doing?" I follow him.

"We're going to do some shooting from the roof."

"Yay! Shooting!" I make finger guns and skip to the armory room.

We grab multiple different guns and go on the roof.

"Okay sniper show me how it's done." I say once we get to the roof.

He picks up a gun and shoots 3 trees, my eyes widen when he hits the same exact spot every time.

"No.. way." A smile grows on my face, he smiles back.

I grab a gun and stand next to him, I shoot the 3 trees and hit two of his marks.

"You hit two!" We high five and we shoot different things together.

As I'm searching for something new to shoot I spot a bunny.  If I'm going to be doing some messed up shit to actual people, hurting an animal should be no problem for me.. right?

I aim at the bunny.

"Shoot it." I hear Jeongguk whisper in my ear.  I pull the trigger.

"I hit it.." I slowly bring the gun down and turn to a smiling Jeongguk.

"I hit it!" I yell smiling.  I thought killing the innocent thing would hurt me a lot but I'm actually really happy.

"I have a new target for you." He whispers in my ear again.

He stands behind me and slowly points my gun somewhere.

"T-that's a person." I turn my head to him, he nods.

"An innocent person."

"That bunny was innocent."

"But.. a person."

"It's okay, he's part of the group who's been looking for us, if he finds us he will tell everyone and we'll all be in trouble.  He doesn't know you and Nanhee, if he finds out about you two you'll have it worse than the boys and I."

I gulp and aim the gun at the guy, I move it up to his head because if I hit his arm or something he could get away.

I take a deep breath and pull the trigger.

..I hit him.  He's now laying on the ground.. lifeless.

"Let's go get him." Jeongguk says walking passed me, I grab his arm, he looks down at my hand then up at me.