ëlëvën ; testing

{one month later}

We've been working with the boys for quite a while now, everyday we train and workout, it's helped.  I'm stronger, faster, smarter.

"Get up." I get hit with a pillow.  I groan and roll over onto my back.

"You have 5 minutes to get ready." Jimin says and leaves the room.

I quickly get up, I grab random clothes and run into the bathroom.

I change

and throw my hair up into a pony tail pinning down my loose hairs

I brush my teeth and run out of the room.  I quickly stop, almost running into Jimin.  He grabs my arm pulling me.

"Where are we going?!" I ask.  He slips a bag over my head and I fall asleep.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I wake up in a dark room, pitch black but my eyes adjusted a little.

"You're up." I hear Jimins voice.  I look around the room but it's hard to see.

A flashlight turns on in the corner and shines in my face, I try to lift my hand in front of my face but I can't move it.  I look behind me and see my hands tied together, I look down at my feet and see my feet tied to the chairs legs.

"You're confused." He says again. "We're doing a testing day, to see any improvement."

"We will be timing you to see how long it takes you to get out of the chair." Taehyung walks up next to Jimin.

They both leave and I sigh.

I start to lean forward, in no time I break the back of the chair off and stand up, the chair slips away from my arms.  Working out really helped.

I then sit down and start banging the chair on the floor that's on my feet, the legs break off of it and slips out from my feet.  I look at the locks on my ankles.

I then remember I put my hair up.. and pulled my loose hairs down.

I slip my legs through the small hold of my arms, so my hands are in front of me.  I get the bobby pin out of my hair and start to mess with the locks.

I eventually get them off, I then put the bobby pin in my mouth and undo the lock on my hands.

I see a screen, looks like double sided glass.  I bang on it and the lights turn on blinding me.