letter

Dear Harry,

Hey there, how ya been? I'm--well I'm not going to tell you who I am. That would defeat the purpose of this wouldn't it?

Hi. I'm NS. N for something you'll never know, and S for, well that's a secret. So I guess you'll just end up knowing my pseudonym.

I know you may have a lot of questions, all being left unanswered, but I beg of you, please read this.

Please don't throw it out, or burn it, or give it to your dog to chew on. It would crush me if you did.

But, onward to the objective of this letter.

Harry Styles, I love you.

Nope, don't move, don't do that cute little confused look you make, don't do a thing. Just read.

You don't know me, but I know you. Not to sound creepy or anything, but better than you know yourself.

I've seen every girl you've gone through, and I just can't believe you even went for them. They didn't care about your needs (as you soon discovered considering you are currently single).

Harry I love you for who you are. I've gotten to know the boy below the curly hair and emerald eyes.

At least, that's what I'd like to imagine. Who knows, maybe my idea of you is completely different than what you really are.

I would like give you that chance to discover if you really could reveal your true self to me.

But if I reveal myself to you, I may kill myself after you see me.

I'm not exactly, what would you say, ideal for you?

I'm probably nothing like who you think I am. I'm not sexually active and I don't wear dresses up to my ass. In fact, I don't wear dresses at all. Too foo foo pretty for me. Ew.

What am I even doing. You're not reading these. I'm such a bloody git. Please just, I don't know.

Just here,
NS