harry

They put me in a temporary holding cell until my court date in two days. I had spent the last hour crying. Some of the other prisoners started laughing at me but that made me cry more. I didn't belong here with these people. They're criminals and I'm not. Or am I?

"Please officer, you don't understand, Niall's here has been worried sick about his boyfriend. Could you please just let him see him for a few minutes? Harry's a good guy, we promise! Just let them see each other."

My ears perked up at Niall's name.

"Niall! Niall!"

The door opened and Niall came dashing in, tears streaming down his face. My poor angel...

"Princess..." I fell on my knees and looked at him from the other side of bars. Niall gripped one of the bars with one of his hands and grabbed mine with the other.

"Harry why are you in here?" Louis asked, rushing up behind Niall.

"Remember my job? They think I'm selling the drugs. I'm not, Niall knows, I told him everything."

"Harry we'll get you out of this. The police said your dad is sending a lawyer to talk to Niall and I. And once you are out of this, we're making you quit."

"Excuse me?"

A police officer came to the door,

"The person who filed the arrest, Zayn Maleek, is outside. He wishes to speak to you two."

Zayn fucking Malik did this?!

"GRAAAAAH!"

Niall stood up as I screamed, his hand still squeezing my hand tightly.

"Do you mean Zayn Malik?" Louis asked quietly.

"Yes, sorry for incorrect pronunciation."

Tears streamed down my face as Niall put his face in the bars, frowning and puckering his lips. I poked my face through and pecked his lips lightly.

"I'll be out of here as soon as possible to hug you and kiss you I promise."

Niall nodded and let go of my hand.

"Gay ass pussies..." one of the prisoners chuckled. I almost bent the bars and broke his ugly nose, but Louis did for me with his own special words.

"You listen to me asswipe," he snarled, "If they're pussies then I bet the whole world would want to be a bunch of pussies. Unless you want me to rip your intestines out of your asshole and burn them in the fiery pits of hell before shoving a cactus down your throat, you better shut that piece of shit you call a mouth. If you're going to make fun of my friends the you better get ready to pay for it."

He laughed it off and waved Louis away.

"You see this hand?"

"Yeah, I see it pixie."

"I'm going to slap a bitch with it if the bitch doesn't back his dirty ass away."

The big burly prisoner backed up a bit at Louis' tone and attitude.

This is why he is my best friend.