louis

Niall got up from his seat on the couch but Harry grabbed his arm.

"You forgetting this?"

He handed Niall a small leather notebook and their eyes locked as they both shared smiles.

They're going to get married.

Harry got up and kissed him before turning towards me,

"Can I play XBox?"

I nodded and he let go of Niall's hand, reaching for the controller. I took the liberty of leading Niall to my room, which was covered floor to ceiling in One Direction decor.

I shut the door behind Niall and locked it, to make sure Harry wasn't going to eavesdrop.

"So Niall, how long have you and Harry been together?"

Niall took out his small leather notebook and began to write.

A month and a half..

"Nice," I said, reading the paper, "So anyway,"

Niall tapped my shoulder and I handed him his notebook.

Can I ask you two questions?

"Sure."

Niall began to write for awhile and soon I had it back it my hands. I read the first question.

Are you gay?

"Well of course I am aha, I'm in love with a boy band that was manufactured for girls. And...Harry and I did have a thing once."

He sat up and he looked me right in the eyes. I sighed and began to explain.

"We were younger, fourteen and curious. We kept it under wraps because we were afraid of the school's reaction. But we did a couple of things and...Harry went as straight. I knew I was gay because I preferred kissing Harry over any girl I kissed. But I knew he wasn't straight, he was just telling himself that."

Niall frowned and handed me the notebook again.

Why didn't he tell me?

"Maybe he was just waiting for the right timing?"

Niall's shoulders slumped and he became visibly weak. I knew how he felt, betrayed. As if Harry didn't trust him enough with this information. I do know that he's far from wrong though.

"You know what? Give me your number Niall, I feel as if the notebook should be yours and Harry's thing."

I gave my iPhone so he could put his number in and he could text his own iPhone. Good, we could use iMessage. I tried to used iMessage with most of my fans and friends, unless they suck and have other stupid smartphones.

His face flushed red when I talked about Harry and a laugh came from my mouth. He's right... Niall does blush a lot.

New iMessage: i blush a lot?

Oh. I said that out loud?

Niall grinned at me and I smirked back,

"Harry talks about you a lot Niall, he loves you lots, I just worry about him because other than past hook-ups, we're brothers without the blood relation. If you hurt him, you hurt me. Although, I doubt you will. Harry keeps all the letters you send him in a special box in his attic. He shared them with me once. I can tell you'll take care of him."

New iMessage: he kept all my letters?

"Every single one."

New iMessage: you have no idea what he means to me. i've been after him for years and all the waiting is worth it now, to have him with me every day.

"But Niall, I must ask, why NS? Does he even know what NS stands for? Because if he does, he isn't telling me."

Niall's face faded into a dark red colour again before he replied.

New iMessage: it's stupid, really.

"No no you jerk! Tell me right now!"

Niall fell back into the pillows that covered the top of my mattress. He typed quickly and buried his face in the pillows when he was done.

New iMessage: Niall Styles

Oh my fucking god.

"ARE YOU KIDDING?!" I screamed gleefully, jumping up and down on my bed before landing on top of him, "THAT IS THE CUTEST DAMN THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF IN MY LIFE! YOU GUYS ARE MY FUCKING OTP!"

New iMessage: otp?

"ONE. TRUE. PAIRING."

I could tell Niall's grin was eating him alive when I got off of him after my freak out. Those two were going places...

Harry had nothing to worry about with Niall by his side.

"Listen, I'm putting you and Harry in a group chat. You, me, and him. We're going to slay all the group chats ever created on the face of this earth because we're cool as fuck. Don't delete it. Ever."

Niall just nodded as I kept talking about our amazing group chat.