harry

Oh my god.

My knees were shaking as I took each step closer to our meeting place. Everything happening in the moment felt surreal.

Holy shit.

I'm going to meet him.

I wore black skinny jeans and a pair of black converse sneakers on my feet. A white t-shirt clung to my torso as it was being covered by a thin green jacket. The weather was chilly, and I didn't want to freeze to death.

Another pullover was draped around my arm, in case he didn't have a jacket and it was too cold for him to go through the night without one.

Part of me also wanted to see him in my baggy clothes.

Oh Jesus.

My feet stuck to the concrete as I approached my destination. This is it.

I took one step at a time, my heart beating out of my chest and my veins pulsing madly. Who was he?

A black silhouette of a teenage boy came to view and finally, my breathing came to a halt.

I was excited. And scared. It was a weird feeling, to be so happy but yet so afraid.

He was there. He was right there. He hadn't seen me yet though. I decided to say something.

"NS?"

His head whipped over to me and my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Niall?"

I almost tripped over myself as I rushed to the oh-so small bridge. As soon as I was face to face with him my gaze went to his bright blue eyes.

"It was you all along?"

He nodded.

He nodded.

"Say something," I pleaded, "I want to hear your voice."

Then he pulled out his cell phone.

"Niall..."

This was becoming slightly disappointing.

"You haven't caught on yet Harry?"

My eyes popped out of my skull at the voice that wasn't his. I looked over at his phone and began to put the missing pieces together.

And how stupid did it make me feel.

"You're mute," I concluded, "That's why you sent me letters instead of coming to talk to me. That's why you left after I stopped Danny from harming you."

Niall nodded and pulled out his phone to "talk" again but I snatched it from his hand and stuffed it in my pocket.

His face scrunched up in confusion but I shook my head and took one of his hands in mine.

"I don't care if I can't hear your voice, I'm still one hundred precent positive that I think I'm in love with you."

Niall's eyes went glossy and then we were kissing. His tears were falling between our lips but I just pulled him closer, never wanting him to slip away from me.

I pulled away from him and cradled him in my embrace as he cried.