niall

"You wanna guess what we're doing?"

I shrugged and spun myself around in a circle as Harry and I walked down his street.

"You don't wanna guess?"

I shook my head and he kissed the palm of my hand.

"Well we're watching movies. All. Night."

A grin made it's way onto my face and I turned to Harry, grabbing his shoulders and kissing his lips.

"I can see that you're satisfied with this decision."

I nodded and his hands suddenly snuck up to my thighs. I yelped (on the inside obviously) as he wrapped my legs around his waist before pressing his soft lips to mine again.

"I'm not going to be able to stop kissing you."

Please never stop.

--

Soon we arrived at his house and I had to take a step back and stare. Harry's family was, dare I say it, filthy rich.

"Home sweet home," Harry chuckled, "I'm sorry it's not a welcoming setting, really."

I gripped onto his arm as he led me inside.

"Dad?"

Harry sounded absolutely shocked to see his father sitting by the island counter with a cup of tea, watching the latest World Cup match.

"Harry, how are you? And who's your friend?"

Completely forgetting I was also here, representing a scared boy clutching onto his boyfriend's arm for dear life, I let go, making myself somewhat presentable in front of Harry's father.

"This is Niall, my um, good friend."

His father sent a small nod with a glare hidden behind his face. My eyes widened and I shrunk behind Harry again.

"Can we just, get some popcorn I guess?" He questioned. He nodded and I followed Harry's every literal step until we were away from his father.

God did that man scare me.