niall

Louis stared at Liam for the longest time, his eyes looking like they were going to go wide and sparkle.

"Am I at the wrong table?" Liam chuckled, looking at the two of us.

I violently shook Louis, breaking him from his trance.

"Oh oh! God I'm so sorry, I'm Louis and this is Niall."

"Nice to meet you both," he gave us a smile that I bet Louis thought was dazzling. I only needed Harry to smile again. First my aunt passed away and now Harry's in prison. What luck.

"So, Harry Styles, locked up for handling illegal drugs."

"Well t-that's the thing! Niall here, Harry's boyfriend--"

I slapped his arm hard, making sure he knew that I didn't want Louis to release that information. I don't know if this guy is homophobic...

"It's alright lad," he chuckled, reading my mind, "I'm quite into blokes myself."

I swear I saw stars in Louis' eyes. He was awestruck...poor guy.

"Anyway, Niall knows the entire story."

"He does? Well speak up my friend! You're very important in this!"

"About that..." Louis defended me, "He's mute. He won't be able to help us in court."

"But he can," Liam smirked. Louis readjusted his seating and I could swear he was getting hard.

"Niall, can you write down everything you know? We can use this as evidence."

I nodded and texted Louis.

New iMessage: tell mr. lover boy that i'll get to it and have it in his hands by tomorrow. don't get hard!

Louis looked down at his phone and his entire face flames red as he placed a hand on his crotch as quickly as possibly.

"N-Niall says he'll have it done by tomorrow."

"Alright Lou,"

A small whimper exits Louis' mouth as he crosses his legs?

This is a new level of arousal.

"Well boys, it was nice chatting, but I've gotta run. Here's my number."

Liam placed a card with his information in front of us.

"Niall, you probably have to have my number so we can chat in general, but Louis, feel free to call."

He smirked at us and Louis' eyes widened.

"Okay daddy--fuck!"

Louis covered his mouth and my eyes widened. Not only did he tell us he has a daddy kink, but he has a very visible hard-on to put the cherry on top.

"Uh, yeah...I'll see you guys tomorrow."

Liam walked out the restaurant and Louis slid under the table.

"Call me when Satan arrives to pick me and take me to hell."