niall

Harry and I stood in front of Louis' house, hand in hand. He had just rung the doorbell and we were currently waiting for him to answer.

The door flew open and in front of us was a blue eyed brown haired boy, glasses perched on top of his nose.

"Is this him?" Louis pointed a finger in my direction while staring at Harry. He nodded and Louis squealed.

"Oh my god oh my god it's Narry in person!" he cheered, "Oh my goodness hi I'm Louis Tomlinson!"

He held his hand out and I took it, internally laughing. Louis was quite the bundle of sunshine.

"It's very very nice to meet you. Really I mean--oh shit where are my manners! Come in come in!"

Louis rushed us inside and Harry and I sat on the couch. He sat down across from us, slapping his hands together with a grin.

"So, Harry Styles and Niall Horan, Narry Storan in the flesh."

I gave him a look. He laughed and put on a serious face as he began to explain the weird name.

"It's the N in your name, the Arry in his name, the St in his name and the Oran in yours."

My mouth popped open just a little and Harry chuckled.

"Louis is kind of a hardcore One Direction fan," Harry explained, "he can write crazy good fanfiction, leak songs, hack into video cameras, you know, he could basically be an FBI agent."

"Yep," Louis said, "It's not a big deal really, it's just that we're queens and all the other fandoms whine about us winning everything."

I smiled as he began to mimic them.

"Oh my god the Directioners win everything! They should be fair and give other fandoms a chance! Well fuck you and your fandom if you all are weak ass bitches."

Harry snickered next to me and whispered in my ear,

"Last night, One Direction won all ten TCA's they were nominated for. The fanbase was going insane. Lou texted me--sorry spammed me last night about it."

"Listen Harold all those other fandoms must bow down now because we have never lost a TCA. Never."

"Louis my name isn't Harold," Harry groaned.

"But anyway, I need some alone time with your boyfriend, okay?"

"Why?"

We have things to discuss."