harry

"So I met someone."

Louis paused the video game and gave me a cheeky glance while throwing the controller on my bed.

"You get in?"

"No god Louis I've mentioned multiple times that I don't do that. I don't meet and fuck."

"Well who is she?"

"He, is Niall."

"The mute kid? How did you two manage to get it on?"

"Louis--"

"I meant the talking way, not the dirty way."

"He had his own special way of doing it."

"How?"

"He...I think you should come up to the attic to see."

I led him to the pull out stairs and we climbed up to the dusty attic. I kept all our letters in here, because even though they're fairly new, the attic is where I keep sacred things.

I pulled out the box of letters and handed them to Louis.

"He wrote me letters, and slowly, I fell for him."

--

Louis and I stayed up 'till about 3am, him reading the letters out loud and me listening to Niall's beautiful words with a new meaning. Now that I know who he is, I feel his words within me more than I ever did.

"Harry these letters are amazing," Louis began, "I had no idea Niall could be so open."

"He's amazing, isn't he?" I sighed happily, "he's everything I've ever wanted."

"Taken him on a date yet?"

"Uh, no."

"Have his number?"

"No..."

"Kissed him?"

"..."

"Harry."

"Yeah I kissed him. It was in the moment. We were meeting for the first time and he told me he was mute with his talking app thingy but I took it from him and I told him that I love him and..."

"Harry oh my god you're getting married I swear!"

"What--"

"Narry, you two are now officially Narry. No arguments."