niall

Pen and paper collided when it came to speaking about my thoughts. It was all really simple honestly. Everything I was keeping cooped up inside myself that had to do with Harry; gone and written in a letter just for him.

It was something special I think we had between us. Something that I could keep to myself and smile about years later when we're sitting in front of the fire place. Cuddling because it's too cold to sleep alone...

Maybe too far.

I turn the corner to the old abandoned locker to do my daily check for a reply from Harry. I have two letters set to drop in the locker when I get a reply. One with positive responses, and one with negative.

I open the locker, ignoring the creaking sounds. My eyes widen as I see a white piece of notebook paper folded in three.

Harry replied?

I pick it up and shut the locker quickly before making a mad dash to the parking lot where my car (the only car left in the lot) is.

I open the paper quickly, eager to read when Harry has sent. It isn't as decent as my tan notebook paper but it's still a reply. It says something about the type of person he is. Lazy, but simple.

My eyes scan across the paper and read what he says. Seconds later I'm starting my car and driving away.

My next letter has nothing to do with the two I've already written.