harry

Niall shut the door to his house and I kicked my shoes off. He toed his own off and stared at me.

"What do you wanna do now?"

He shrugged and my mind went back to the last time we kissed. I mean we've kissed plenty, but I'm talking hot bodies pressed against each other, hands roaming on each other's bodies, yknow, pure vanilla.

"Hey," I smiled, striding towards him with two long steps. I put my hands on his waist and leaned down, kissing him ever so softly as I pushed him gently against the wall.

Niall pushed back against my lips lightly and I pulled away before craning my head to reach his neck. I kissed down and Niall fidgeted underneath me, readjusting himself constantly.

I bit and licked and kissed until I could see the purple bruised mark on his neck. He pulled my head up and his mouth attacked my own as he quickly wrapped his arms around the back of my neck.

"Jesus I love you," I groaned quietly, kissing him again. I didn't mention his incapability of saying 'I love you' back, but instead Niall pulled away, an evil smirk on his mouth.

"Niall what are you thinking...?"

He picked up his notebook and began to write hastily, shoving it my hands before letting go.

If I can't say 'I love you', then I'll just show you that I love you.

The zipper on my black jeans comes undone and I gasp, going to sit down on the couch as quickly as possible. Niall pulled down my jeans and my boxers followed. When my c-ck popped out I felt relief, considering my boner was making my pants feel way too tight.

I had no idea what Niall was going to do next. I don't think he's ever given a blow-job anyway...

What if he's gotten one?

What if I give him one on a certain day and he points out that he's had better?

My thoughts were violently interrupted when Niall's mouth began to work around my hard-on. I groaned again, trying not to move. I didn't want to hurt him in any way.

Niall slowly worked his way up and down my c-ck and I moaned louder than last time. I was unable to control my hips as I began to unconsciously fuck Niall's face.

I felt his mouth go all the way down to my balls and I cringed and shouted, coming undone before I even knew what was happening. Did I come that quickly?

Sweat was dripping down my forehead and I ripped my shirt off, feeling humid.

Niall's head poked up between my bare legs and I stared at him in complete awe. That boy couldn't talk, but his mouth could work wonders.

"Have you...?" I asked out of breath, pulling up my boxers an kicking my pants off.

Niall shook his head, taking the notebook in his hands,

When I was younger I watched a lot of porn. It was just to get off, but something came from it I suppose.

I nodded and reached over to take off his shirt and pants (because that's not even fair that I'm half naked and he isn't), but he shied away almost immediately. I gave him a confused look but he shrugged again, only taking off his pants again, leaving him in his boxers. He jumped into the couch and I let him sit in my lap as I turned on the TV, searching for a movie to pick out.

As I did, I kept my left hand on Niall's tummy, rubbing circles around it. It may be a long shot, but I assume Niall's very insecure about a lot of things; one of them including his weight.