Moving elsewhere

Hey everyone, me again

I've tried resuming writing this story, but I can tell I'm not really feeling it.

To no surprise, a lot of it is because I've left it for so long, but also because of how I was ripped out of the fandom.

I don't know how many of you were aware of the scandal back in September that caused my hiatus, or the details about it, but I was very careful as to where I got my information (even actual government documents of public records) but I can safely say I kept my story straight and know as much as one can be accurately informed on what happened.

I'll answer whatever questions you might have in the comments about it for people who want to know what happened without being misinformed, but I'll spare the ugly details in here because it's a lot to digest and not very pleasant.

I've moved on and mostly gotten over it, but unfortunately I've found myself unable to separate it from this story and (after talking with my therapist about it) I've come to the decision that it's better if I didn't look backwards at things that remind me of it.

I won't delete this story, since it's the first I've even done on here, but unfortunately I won't be updating it anymore.

For those of you who have enjoyed this story and want to see more of my (now much better) writing, be sure to follow me as I will be working on a possible Johnlock oneshot soon as a bit of a preview into the larger story it fits into.

To give a brief summary of the storyline we've been roleplaying that I'm going turn into a full fledge fanfiction even better than this one, it takes place after the Season 2 finale of BBC Sherlock, but will be an AU from there. Mary doesn't come into the equation, and two OCs will join forces with John and Sherlock and find their worlds slowly starting to merge (if you're a fantasy fan you'll love it). Oh, and surprise! Moriarty's at large again, and they've got John and Sherlock's sprouting romance to contend with on top of that.

Depending on how this is received, I might even decide to have the oneshot done by next Friday. If there's one thing good about college, it's that it makes you good with deadlines! :3

Anyway, for those of you who wanted to see a resolution to Runners' Romance, this story is now up for adoption, and you can do what you like with it. If anyone does adopt it, I'm happy to pm you with plot points I already had planned if you want a place to start, and I'll update this with a link to the continuation, and whoever posts it.

Oh, and one more thing: If you have a Twitter, follow @/WatsonMessages, @/HolmesIsRight, @/MariOliveium, and @/SassyWorgen if you want to see Sherlock, John, and the OCs on social media (just take out the dashes). It's the same universe as the story we're making, but you see purely what they've tweeted or posted.

(We also might be planning something for Pride Month shhhh)

Anyway, that's all for now, please don't be too upset since I'm not going away, in fact I'll probably be much more active now that I'll be posting something I like again.

Anyway, how does a oneshot/minific by next Friday sound? Let me know in the comments!

Until next time,

Zellona