Uncertain

Hey guys,

This isn't a chapter, sadly.

I wanted to let you know that I'm doing okay, relatively speaking anyway. I've started seeing a therapist for my depression and am overwhelmed with work the way most college students are, but I wanted to update you on the future of this story since a lot has changed in the nearly eight months since I last updated.

As many of you probably already know, I'm not in the Minecraft YouTuber fandom anymore. There were several reasons behind it; part of me just outgrew it, the rest of me decided it wasn't worth the drama and grief it caused me in September.

It doesn't, however, mean I've stopped writing altogether. My writing class has made sure of that, since I've been writing an average of 10 pages a week worth of short stories for my classes, and  I've been literate-roleplaying every night for another fandom: Sherlock (which will likely be the fandom my future stories will be on). I've improved my writing a lot, even though most of you reading this probably haven't seen it yet.

Yet.

I'm not entirely certain what I'll do with this story. I might go through with my original plan to finish it in May, albeit at a faster pace than I originally planned (which hey, means less stubbornness), treating the story and characters in it as separate from the fandom I fell out of.

If I don't, I'd probably put this story up for adoption and let someone else take over, and the person who adopts it would be able to finish it with as much or as little input from me as they want.

I'm already planning and eager to start a series of Johnlock fanfictions based off the storylines created and played out by myself and three of my friends, which will honestly be far better structured and written than this story. Oh, and with tooooons of fluff and romance. Much cuter than anything I've written here believe it or not (I'm still squealing over what we wrote last night)

I'm hesitant to make a decision, because you've all been so good to me and supportive even through this super long hiatus, and I don't want to let you guys down. So, I wanted to ask you all what you think. I've already decided that sequel I originally planned will be put up for adoption instead, but while this story will likely be coming to an end soon, it's not the end of my writing.

And, if any of you want a new gay ship, then...

*Reaches out from the Johnlock section of the Sherlock fandom*

Joiiin ussssss~

~Zellona

~

P.S. Since I'm such trash I can't keep my OTP to myself here let me sum this ship up real quick (all of these moments are canon, btw):

 Since I'm such trash I can't keep my OTP to myself here let me sum this ship up real quick (all of these moments are canon, btw):

"The truth is, I am the most unpleasant, rude, ignorant, and all-around obnoxious arsehole that anyone could possibly have the misfortune to meet

"The truth is, I am the most unpleasant, rude, ignorant, and all-around obnoxious arsehole that anyone could possibly have the misfortune to meet. I am dismissive of the virtuous, unaware of the beautiful, and uncomprehending in the face of the happy. So if I didn't understand what I was being asked, it is because I never expected to be anyone's best friend. Certainly not the best friend of bravest and kindest and wisest human being that I have ever had the good fortune of knowing."