Chapter 8:Cassette 6 ⚠️

I locked my bike on the rack at school. I looked everywhere for Tony but he was nowhere to be found. Even in class. Tony's seat was empty. I stared at his, and Hannah's. The two people I loved most. One gone forever. The other? Who the hell knows.

~*~*~*~

"Ok class! Go dress out, class is almost over." My gym teacher called. We mostly just 'played' basketball or something. Or he said if we walked around the court that's fine too. That's what I did today. I put my headphones on to tune everything else out. And when he called I was glad. I hated this class. Especially when Tony wasn't here.

Jeff wasn't here either, his gym locker empty. It feels like all my friends have left.

"Hey Jensen." Bryce called." Hey fag I'm talking to you!"

"I'm not." I replied, quietly, I'm not even sure he heard.

"Hey you little gay bitch! Get over here!" He screamed and lunged at me. There was only one thing that I did. I reached in my bag and pressed record.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The rivers flowed down my face again. I walked the empty halls, my shoes squeaked and my footsteps echoed.

I'm done.

With everything.

With everyone.

DONE.

The worst part is, the world doesn't stop. It doesn't stop after something as awful as that happens.

The door clicked open as I walked out of school and it slammed with a crash. I never looked back.

I had intended to go home, but I found myself outside Hannah's original house. Where the man that was in the car crash lives. I sat out on the curb and changed out the tapes. I wanted to start with my parents.

Click. The buzz started.

Hey, it's Clay. I know what your thinking. What is this. This, this is my note. Something happened to me today and only a few people know. And no one tried to stop it. I never stopped crying. Not one, fucking person. Not one. They all sat there like it wasn't happening. Well they didn't know how it felt. Two people that know didn't know till after. I don't blame them. And because I don't want you to know, I won't say their names.

Mom. I love you. I know, this is the most terrible thing I can do to you but I have to. Hannah did it too. You just need to know, nothing. NOTHING. you did made me make this decision. This was all me.

Same for you dad. I'll never have another of those movie nights with y'all. And I'm so sorry. So sorry. I just don't see any other options. And if I did I swear. I swear that I would have chosen them. But. There is none. All of you cared. None of you saw what I was going through and that was my fault. I'm not pinning this on any of you. It's all me. And Bryce Walker. But that's for another person to hear. Please, don't try to figure anything out. He already should go to jail for what he did to Jessica and Hannah and any other girl that hasn't spoken up yet. I hope you will find your way through this. Even though I didn't.

Hey guys. It's after midnight here and I can't sleep so here's a new chapter. Sorry it's kinda short. This chapter and chapter 9 technically can be one chapter but I don't want to reveal what Bryce did in the same chapter. Ten is the big one. Ten will come out soon, but will probably be long. Hopefully I can write it fairly fast. Yes, that alert symbol is there for a reason. Although, nothing is really revealed in this chapter I wanted to put it anyway because of the big reveal in chapter 9. I hope you all enjoy this (at least like it. You don't have to enjoy our favorite characters being treated terribly.) as much as I enjoy writing it. One more tape.
                                     ~Jonathan.