The Final Save

[A/n First of all, I would like to thank you guys so so so so much! You are truly Awesome and are what has kept me going about this story, (Other than my RL friends, you have a big contribution as well xD) and are the reason I now have more than 200 followers!! [my legit reaction was just completely stunned]

 I'd like to point out that yes, this is going out before all of my chapters have been edited. Yes, this happens to be a year later since I've published the last A/N. And I'm sorry, but I'm gonna at least complete the book so you guys know the ending x3 And the paragraph below the 'Recap' is the edited version of the ending of The Pun War With Sans.

SO. Without further ado, I Present to you, THE FINAL SAVE]

~~~

{Recap}

Things on the surface are going quite surprising, to say the least, (Y/n) has not only saved Chara from an old acquaintance of Cain's, has had that long-awaited Pun War, met another one of the 'Star Sanses' But now...Has Rescued Melissa Gaster, the cat-like sister of both Sans and Papyrus, from Dreamland. With this scrap of good news, there is still one question left unanswered. 

What Are Warrior And Cain Planning?

~~The Pun War With Sans~~

The tug came and went so quickly you didn't even notice it. So to say you were surprised when you arrived at the Button Room could be an understatement, "W-Where are we?" asked Mel, looking around from her place on the floor, still woozy from her FIGHT with Nightmare.

"In a place of old memories" Was your reply, you drifted your gaze to the two large Toggles that were the room's purpose of being there in the first place.

The Life and Dreamland button, however, were different now. Instead of the normal (F/c), they both had harbored, their letters were striking Orange on top of a black rectangle. Not to mention that the Dreamland button was far more cracked than you've ever seen it.

A great big fissure wound down the middle of it, in between the M and the L, and there were smaller, less significant lines branching off of it. All in all, it looked like a phone when it had been smashed in one place for far too long.

"(Y/n), What are those Buttons?" Mel called out from beside you, now being able to sit up fully but you just stood up and slowly walked to the two buttons, the Dreamland button's color fading the closer you got. Turning your head to the Life toggle, you stood in front of it and reached out your right hand away from you saying:

"Melissa, this is our way out. Take my hand and you'll finally be free" Soon after you said those words you felt a cold hand slide into yours and smiled when you heard her say "I'm finally leaving?" You looked up into her glistening eyes and said "Just like Gaster, Chara, and Asriel...I'm freeing you from your bonds forever"

Then you Smashed your left fist into the Life Button.

As the room faded from your vision you felt a sense as if this would be the final time you would be able to come and go from Dreamland and your soul felt lighter with every passing second and a pressure you've never felt before lifted from you when-

The sound of Shattering Glass spreading through-out Time and Space reached your ears

~~Life~~