Chapter Fifteen: My Name's Blurryface

Tyler woke to Friday feeling very fulfilled. He didn't know why, but he didn't care. Tyler didn't wake up wanting to die for the first time in a while. Maybe it was because of Levy, maybe not.

After his warm shower, he threw on some sweatpants and a jet black sweater. Tyler walked downstairs smelling bacon at eight-thirty in the morning. His mom was standing at the stove. Only Levy and Fatima were there. Everyone slept at his house. He had Zack sleep in his room so others could sleep in Zack's room. He glanced at the living room. Fatima and Levy were sleeping there. William and Jane were still sleeping near the walls.

"Hi, guys." Tyler yawned.

Fatima peered up from her book. Levy had an atlas with a notepad. She was scribbling something down.

"Hi." Fatima actually smiled at him before her nose fell back into her book.

Tyler shrugged before walking over to Levy, glancing over her shoulder.

"What are you writing?" He asked, sitting down at the creme colored table beside her.

"Oh," Levy looked up at him. Her chocolate hair was up in a bun. "I'm writing down places I want to see, visit, and want to learn more about."

She shoved him her list. Tyler peeked down at the surprisingly messy handwriting.

Levy's Places

-Germany-Hamburg, Berlin

-Australia-Sydney, Perth, Melbourne

-Canada-Quebec, Edmonton, Vancouver City

-Unite States-Los Angeles, Hollywood

"That's all," Levy mumbled, flipping through the book pages. "For now."

Tyler nodded at her desitions.

"Cool," He placed the paper nicely next to Levy.

"Where do you wanna go?" Levy suddenly asked.

Tyler stared down at the Atlas, then peeked up at Levy's shining eyes.

"I don't know." He stuttered. "Don't think I'll go much of anywhere."

"Sure you will." Levy giggled. She playfully poked him in the arm. "I bet you will."

Tyler grinned at her, though he didn't feel happy anymore.

"Would I really go anywhere?" Tyler questioned, grabbing a pencil beside Levy. He started to fidget with it.

Levy smiled at him. "You know, I think that if anyone here is supposed to do much with their life, I think it would be you." She whispered.

Tyler shrugged. Would he ever go anywhere?

"You excited for the party?" Chris yelled happily on the phone.

"Yeah." Tyler truthfully answered.

He was sitting on the deck after lunch with Levy, Zack, and Fatima. They were all just doing random things like reading, talking, or drawing.

"Good, because you better be there." Chris laughed.

Tyler did too, a little bit anyway.

"Who else is coming?" He asked.

"Um," He heard Chris mumble. "Our friends, specifically Ryan, Davis, Ian, Maggie, Julie (Tyler heard Chris grunt), Sam, Ellen, and more."

"Oh, Julie." Tyler rolled his eyes. He caught Levy looking at him suspiciously. "Hold on," He muttered.