⇻31⇺

When the sun warmly crept through the curtains I found myself awake. Phil, however, was still asleep. His figure lay across from me looking so soft and content. I had the urge to reach out and brush his raven coloured locks from his face, but I refrained not wanting to take the chance of waking him.

"Hmmmmg" He grumbles. I stayed as still as possible. When he grew quiet again I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Were you watching me sleep?" Phil mumbled. His voice was deep and husky from sleep. His eyes were still shut, which in the end I was thankful for as he couldn't see the blush cascade across my cheeks.

This wasn't the case for long because when I didn't answer he cracked his eyes open. I let out a little squeak and drew the duvet up over my face my eyes barely peeking above the blanket.

He softly giggled as I curled up in his colored duvet. "Hey, it's a simple yes or no answer. I know that my appearance is just so stunning, but you don't have to hide." He joked, tiredly flicking his wrists around dramatically.

"Pshh, you wish." I rolled from the bed landing somehow on my feet. I walked over to my backpack the pink still evidently burning bright on my face. "Get up lazy, we're going to be late for school."

He just chuckled and responded, "sassy in the mornings." I'll take note.