⇻40⇺

I sit huddled underneath the bridge, in complete terror. 'Why does this always happen to me,' I think. Tears are about to overflow. Out of nowhere someone steps just so I can see from their knees down. Sadly the attire is more recognizable than I'm willing to admit. The black skinny jeans along with black hightop like shoes with studs aligning the sides - Phil Lester. Phil crouched down to meet me. His face showed confusion when his eyes met my teary ones.

"What do you w-want." I growl through my teary hiccups.

"Dan, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Phil asked, seeming genuinely concerned.

"What do you want Phil." I repeat this time without the hiccup in my words. "Haven't you caused enough trouble?"

This causes Phil's eyebrows to furrow. "What do you mean, 'caused enough trouble'." Phil stated with air quotes. "I haven't done anything."

"Really? If so then what's your purpose coming here? To get the notes for our project that you're using me for, or to mock me for my clothing choices like the rest of your friends do?" I quipped, voice getting louder as I continued to rant. "I'm not interested in listening to you go on and on about using me for this bloody project. I'm tired of you acting nice around me just so you can screw me over."

Phil cut Dan off, "Screw you over?" He questions.

"The project Phil. I'm not deaf I heard you." I rolled my eyes. "How's it feel to have to do a project with the school loser?" I mimick Chris putting an imaginary microphone up to Phil waiting for a response.

Phil's expression change into guilt. "Look Dan, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I was beginning to think you were different, you never had made any homophobic remarks. Then out of the blue you change, but I understand now, you're just like the rest of them."

[A/N: thank you so much for nearly 5k reads!!!!]