⇻36⇺

I was laying on the floor in the center of this massive dome. The ceiling showed stars and galaxies, explaining each and every one of them. Every hour the show would restart. No matter how many hours passed I found the film fascinating each and every time. 

I felt like I was a part of space when I was here. (Not only because of his pastel galaxy sweater I had on) Because it brought me out of my comfort zone and it meant something I couldn't exactly describe. The feeling like floating, and being surrounded by the starts was amazing. I felt limitless in this haven.

I was brought out of my day dream by the crowd of people leaving the dark room. "Ehemm." a deep cough interrupted . I looked up to see a member of the staff looking at me. "It's closing time, sorry sir."

"Oh, sorry for the inconvenience." I seem to be a burden to everyone this week, lucky me. I pulled my phone from my pocket expected a tumblr notification, rather than a message considering my lack of friends. But to my surprise there was non tumblr related notification.

From 'Unknown Number': "When would be best to work on our project?"

It's Phil, just who I want to talk to. I rolled my eyes.

To Phil: "Whenever you think it's socially acceptable to be around me would work best :)"

I'm pissed, I think he's gotten the idea through the text. I was not going to put up with his shit again.

From Phil: "Wtf Dan, what're you on about?"

To Phil: "You know, I was starting to think that Phil Lester the schools 'bad boy' was not so bad. I get it now tho you have a reputation to protect, and in order to keep it you can't be seen around a "twink" like me."

From Phil: "I don't understand what you mean."

To Phil: "Talk to me when you have figured it out, gn Phil."