Witch craft and bitchery

When Elijah came back upstairs he had a plate with an omelette and bacon. As swiftly and gently as possibly he sat down next to me and passed me the plate. In his other hand he held a wine glass with his red life juice. Tenderly I put a piece of bacon in my mouth and nibbled on it. Today had already been terrible and I had just woken up. I passed out, learned I need to kill Elijah or I'll die, also remembered that he drinks human blood. Wow. Once I started on my omelette Elijah spoke again.

"I'm pretty sure that this knife just uses a spell, spells come from witches," I looked at him quizzically "we have a witch in the house" Lightbulb.

"So you want to see if Angel can get rid of this, thing?" I gestured to my arms.

"It's worth a shot"

When I had finished my food Elijah helped me stand and walk. The door was just past the bathroom and I couldn't even make it there so help was necessary. Once we were outside the door the black warps started moving again forcing me to cling to Elijah for support.

"Are you ok?" He looked down at me with cautious eyes.

"The world is spinning and it's kinda black" Swiftly he lifted me bridal style and carried me the rest of the way to Angels room.

"Angel?" He called out, "We need your help"

The door opened to reveal a sleepy disheveled Angel in purple pajama pants and a black crop.

"What's up?" Her voice was groggy and raspy.

"I think we figured out what's wrong with her arms." He glanced down at me to emphasize who he was talking about (as if it wasn't obvious).

She opened the door the rest of the way to let us in and Elijah gently laid me on her bed.

"So what do you think is wrong?" She crossed her arms and raised one of her brows.

"We think it's a spell. Alex said they won't heal until an agreement they made was fulfilled"

"Why doesn't she just do what they agreed?"

"Because she'd-"

"I'd have to kill him" Angel stared at me with wide eyes.

"Why would you ever agree to that Carter?!?!"

"I didn't! He said 'I'm not going to let you go unless you kill Elijah' and I guess that was good enough for the dumb ass knife to threaten my life ok?!" They both hung their heads down either out of guilt or shame I couldn't tell.

"I don't want to die... so we need to see if you can break the spell because I will not kill Elijah" Angel started to pace the room thinking about what to do about this sticky situation.

"A spell like this is out of my skill set. I'm still a young witch. I do know someone who might but you might not like it" Elijah and I looked at her eagerly pushing her to continue.

"Rebecca" Elijah's eyes darkened at the mention of this woman's name.

"No. Not happening. I don't want her anywhere near that evil-"

"We don't have another choice Elijah! We can't wait much longer either, look at her" they both turned to me and Elijah paled. I turned my head to look at the mirror on the wall and gasped. I've always been white but now, I looked ghostly. My eyes were sunken, my lips lost most of their color, my hair looked brittle. I looked almost dead.

"Let's go" I looked up to see Elijah's fists clenched, "I don't want to but I'm not going to let you die. Let's go" he walked over and picked me up gently.

"Uhm Elijah?" He looked down at me and 'hm'ed.

"I kinda need to use to restroom" he flushed and nodded.