Chapter 11 - The Coming Together

"You kissed the bad boy? How cliche!" Clara shouts through FaceTime.

"Shut up! Anyway how's everything back home?"

"Jesus where should I start? Matthews missing you like crazy, I swear he speaks about you at least three times a day. Mia has started speaking to her ex once again, which leads to her and Ava arguing legit all the time. Speaking of ex's, yours is still obsessed with you and oh my god! I forgot to tell you, him and the slag had a screaming match in the middle of the corridor about you."

"What do you mean about me?" I roll my eyes and begin to think about why they could of been arguing about me.

"I'm not sure, us girls only got there when the argument was finishing, no one really knew how it started."

"He's actually a freak, he needs to move on I certainly have, why can't he leave me alone? I'm thousands of miles away from him and he still manages to make me this annoyed."

"You got to keep calm girl, everyone back here knows you deserved better than him from the beginning, don't let him bother you."

"Thanks.. I knew there was a reason why we were best friends." I smile in to the camera.

"Yeah yeah." She smirks back. "I gotta go, my mums waiting for me. I'll text you later yeah? Love you."

"Speak soon, love you."

I end our 2 hour FaceTime call before lying flat on my bed however I hear Tyler climb off his, a second later my door bursts open.

"So now that you're done with your gossip session, I was going to ask if you wanted to do something with me and my friends later? I didn't want you there but they've took a liking to you for some reason." He says while doing this signature smirk.

"We both know you're the one who wants me there most! Yeah I'll ask my friends too if that's okay?"

"I'm sure Aidan already did but yeah ask and check." Tyler then leaves my room and I head towards Ethan's to check what he's up to.

"What you up to?" I ask while walking in without knocking. I see him sitting with Zack on his couch at the other side of his room.

"Just playing a video game, want to join?"

Does he even have to ask.

"How is that fair! I was totally winning! I hate they blue things! Why do people only ever get it when I'm in first place!? No one else ever gets hit by them! Whys it always me?!" I shout while Ethan and Zack bursts out laughing.

After playing a few different games we are now playing Mario Kart. Every time I'm in first place someone gets that blue thing that makes the person in first place explode.

"It was me who set it off." Zack smirks at me while standing up.

"Was it now? Well you know what I'm gonna do to you." I smirk back while running round his side of the couch, he tries to make it towards the door but I quickly grab him and lift him on to the bed and start tickling him.

"How do you like that?! Ethan quick grab his arms!" Ethan comes over and holds down his arms as I tickle him.

It's only been about 5 seconds and he's already crying with laughter which causes tears to stream down mine and Ethan's faces. Zack manages to get his arm out Ethan's holds and reaches to tickle him as I do to.