Chapter 15 - The Weirdness

Me and Tyler got home last night just after 11, however at around 12 I'm sure I heard him heading out.

It's now about 3 in the afternoon. This morning was a lazy one, we all ate breakfast except Tyler, he must have slept in.

I've spent a few hours on FaceTime to my friends back home. I've just hung up the call with Clara when my phone starts to ring and I see Christopher's name appear on the screen.

"Hey, I was just wondering if you wanted to do something later? Michael asked me and was wondering if you wanted to join?"

"Yeah course! Should I ask Tyler?"

"Yeah go ahead, come round to mine like 5?"

"See you then."

I throw on a pair of denim shorts, a cropped baby pink jumper and my black high top converse. I throw my hair in to a messy bun before making my way in to Tyler's room. We've not spoke since the moments we had yesterday.

The moment I walk in Tyler's room I feel tension, he quickly turns when he sees me approaching. "Don't you ever knock!?"

I don't take another step and raise my eyebrow at him. He's standing up beside the window, wearing only a pair of shorts with his phone in his hand and although he looks angry at me, I'm finding it very hard to look at his face.

"Amelia fuck off?!" Tyler shouts.

"Who shat in your lucky charms?" I ask him. "Actually you missed breakfast is that why you're angry?"

I can't seem to read the look on his face. It doesn't seem angry although the way he's shouting comes across that way. "I was just wondering if you wanted to do something with me and Christopher?"

"No I don't want to do anything with you. Now get the fuck out of my room."

I cant help the hurt look spreading across my face, as soon as it does though I change it to angry one. I hope he never seen that.

"Come find me later when you get bored of being an arsehole yeah?" I turn around and slam his door shut behind me and lock it.

I text Christopher telling him that I'm coming over now instead of later as I'm extremely annoyed at Tyler. After our day out yesterday, he decides to act like this? Obviously it must be his time of the month.

It doesn't take long till I'm in his room, chilling watching Netflix with him. It also doesn't take me long to explain what happened with Tyler the past couple days. "I don't get why he'd act like that with me this morning after what happened at the park?"

"Maybe you just caught him on a bad day or maybe he had other things on his mind." Chris smiles at me. "Anyway forget about him for now, let's continue watching this pile of shit, you made me watch."

"I know you secretly like it Chris."

It's 6 by the time Michael comes and picks up us to head out for some food. We're all sitting having dessert when Chris snaps me out of my thoughts. "Dean and his group of wasters have just came in."

As you'd expect he came marching straight over to me. "Alright Amelia?" He smiles.

"Yeah are you?" I reply deciding not to react in a bad way

"Yeah I'm good, you seen Tyler lately?"

I look over to Christopher and can tell he's confused. However, Michaels not looking anywhere in my direction. Seeming like he's avoiding looking at me.