Chapter 19 - The Change in Pov

Tyler's Pov

"It was all just a game and you lost."

That's when a fist comes at me and hits me directly in the face.

Guess the boxing lessons did help. Shit that hurt.

I fall down the last couple of stairs and when I look up she's staring at something across the room. I hadn't noticed and she mustn't of either..

My entire family sitting in the living room. Complete shock on their faces. I quickly head out my house and start walking not being able to stay in that house.

I shake the thought of my mom and grandmas disappointment out my head. I'm not sure where I'm meant to go.

I'd usually go to Dan's but I can't after what happened. After he kissed Amelia. Fuck, even thinking it makes me have that weird feeling in my stomach. I just threw him to the ground and kept shouting at him, why wouldn't he answer me? He just stared at me. He then kicked me off him and just casually walked back inside his house like nothing had happened.

I decide to drive to Mikes although the second I tell him what's happened I know he will just want to jump in his car and drive over to my house to check on Amelia. He doesn't make it sly that he's been in to her the second he lay his eyes on her on that plane.

Who could blame him though? That girl is truly like no one I've ever met. The most kindest person, unless you get on the wrong side of her, amazing sense of humour. Just the most beautiful girl inside and out.

But I had to blow it.

I arrive at Mikes and head to his room. The rest of his family aren't home so I let myself in.

"No way Dan done that!" He practically shouted while almost spitting out his beer.

"Spit down mate. I can't even describe the rage I felt when I seen it."

"Probably the same rage Amelia felt when she seen you and Maxine." He takes a sip of his beer.

"I know you don't agree with what I had.."

"Im going to say it how it it." Mike interrupts.

"You're right man. I don't agree. No one agrees. You're lucky that she even likes you like that.
The things I'd do.." He begins shaking his head before downing the rest of his beer.

"I know that you like her."

"Who doesn't know Carter? I've not hid it unlike some."

After that conversation it was a little awkward for a bit. I've known Michael for years and a million awkward things have happen us between us. Not that type of awkward stuff.

However for the next few (many) hours we just play some PS4 games, Amelia being in the back of my mind every second and his too probably.

I spend the next few nights at Mikes. However, it's now been a few days since the argument and I've not been home. I've text my mom and dad and they seem pretty sad.

Mikes somehow now convinced me to go to Daniels. He's always been the mediator of the group.

I knock on his door and he answers a few minutes later. "I'm not arguing with you here." He nods his head to the left.

He leaves the door open and begins walking up the stairs. I head through to the living room and see his mom and his siblings.

Obviously what he meant about not arguing at the front door.

"Hey Jules." I walk over to the sofa that his moms sitting on and kiss her cheek. "Hello dear." She smiles. I've known Daniel practically forever his moms like my mom and vice versa.