Chapter 26 - The Revisit

The week I have just had has been one of the best.

After me and Tyler surprised Dan and Chris, we spent the rest of the night catching up in the living room. Ally and Mark stayed with us for a bit before retreating to bed. By the time Dan and Chris left it was about 3 in the morning.

The next day, me and the Carter family went out for an amazing trip to the zoo. This zoo was nothing like the ones we have back home. Tyler suggested it, he'd always known I had wanted to come as soon as I got here. I'm not sure why I never before.

The day was going amazing until Tyler started annoying me and so I accidentally pushed him in the fountain. The next second however I ended up in the fountain too. Which led to us both getting kicked out the zoo. Thankfully, we had already seen all the animals.

The next few days were brilliant too, I met up with Bella, Zara and Lily, went on a few excursions with Christopher and the boys.

And not forgetting the time I've spent with Tyler. We were doing all the stuff we'd usually do but for some reason it felt different. A good different. We are just as close as we were too but maybe even closer. Every opportunity Tyler has to touch me he takes it, if we're walking somewhere and I'm in front, his hand is always on the bottom of my back, if we're chilling watching TV, his arm is either around me or he's gently stroking my arm.

There's been numerous times too where I've noticed him staring at my lips during conversations. Half the time I pull away before anything can happen, not wanting anything too happen too soon but there's other times I want to smash my lips on to his and drag him in to bed.

I'd never tell him that though.

Other times it's him that pulls away. Always with a mixed facial expression.

Its now Friday and I'm now in the car with Tyler and Ethan on the way to school. Thankfully Deans not been in this week.

Sitting in a comfortable silence until Ethan speaks up. "So Amelia? Got a date to the prom yet?"

I notice Tyler's knuckles beginning to turn white while hiding the wheel.

"A couple guys have a asked me but I turned them down." I shrug. Instantly noticing Tyler's hand regaining it's normal colour.

"What about you Ty?"

"No dude and you know I don't." Tyler answers while glaring in to the rear view mirror.

Well this is awkward.

I leave Tyler at his car since I see his group of friends beginning the walk over. I head to my locker and see Bella and Zara waiting for me. "What you ladies talking about?"

"Aiden asked Bella to prom!"

"What!? Since when were yous two even close! You never even mentioned it!"

"I don't know, it just kinda happened." She instantly blushes. "Through all the arguing I guess we just kinda fell for each other."

"Are you trying to tell us something?" Zara asks while raising her eyebrow.

"Well as well as asking me to be his prom date he also asked me to be his girlfriend."

"WHAT!?" Me and Zara practically scream while receiving a few stares from surrounding kids. She smiles at us while we grab her in to a hug.

"Erm are you's alright?" Dan asks while walking over. With Tyler, Mike, Chris and Aiden at his heels.

"More than alright!" Zara smiles. "So Aiden, when did you realise your underlying love for Bella over here?" Zara asks while laughing.