Chapter 1

Y/N:
Mom I really don't want to move. Why do we have to? I mean it's great here!

Mom:
Baby, I know you want to stay but I really need to take this job! I'm sorry but we have to go. Hurry up and finish packing we're leaving in 2 hours.

Y/N:
Ugh, fine!

You run up to your room and finish packing. You felt one of your anxiety attacks coming on. You try to control it.
But you couldn't. Seconds later you were on the floor crying in a ball, you feel the room getting smaller around you.
You couldn't breath as you gasped for air.

Mom:
Y/N, hurry up your dad wants to go get some food before we leave!
She enters your room and sees you lying there on the floor.
Mom:
*under breath* oh my god. BEN! SHES HAVING ONE AGAIN!

Your dad runs in and sees you in your moms arms. You've been having these attacks  for the past 4 months your parents don't know why and neither do you. They just came when ever you were feeling stressed out about something.

Y/N:
*Gasping for air*

Mom:
*In tears* shhh it's okay sweetie, it's okay.

Your dad picked you up and placed you in your bed. You ended up falling asleep on your bed when the attack passed.

Your mom had finished packing up your stuff, your dad helped too. Your mom walks into your room when you wake up.

Mom:
Hey baby.

Y/N:
Hi mom.

Mom:
How you feeling?

Y/N:
Better just that my head hurts, like a lot.

Mom:
Oh, here I brought you your pill.

Y/N:
Oh yeah, thanks. You know I hate taking these.

Mom:
I know but they help you, you have to take them.

Y/N:
Fine. *takes pill* thanks for packing for me.

Mom:
Of course baby anything for you.

Y/N:
I love you mom.

Mom:
I love you too baby.

The moving truck came, so you, mom and dad started loading it. You were half way done loading when your best friend came and jumped into your arms.

Hailee:
I'm gonna miss you so much!

Y/N:
I'm gonna miss you too.
[You said still hugging her.]

Hailee:
Don't forget about me, FaceTime me when ever you have the chance, call me text me I don't care just keep in touch with me. And don't forget to visit when ever you can.

Y/N:
Okay.

Hailee:
Promise?

Y/N:
Promise.

She hugged you one last time and your mom said,

Mom:
Honey it's time to go. I'm sorry.

Y/N:
Okay, bye Hailee.

Hailee:
Bye.

She waves goodbye as the moving truck leaves and you and your parents follow it.

On the way there you were texting Hailee. She was pretty upset that you left, and so were you, not only because you were leaving her behind. Just because you didn't want to move you loved your house it was perfect. You lived there your 17 years of life. And now you had to leave it all behind.