Chapter 12

⚠️SAD ALERT⚠️ (even tho it's short it's really sad.)

Y/N POV
I ran as fast as I could not once did I stop running. While I was running I heard loud foot steps coming after me. I finally look back and see Grayson's running after me.

He was running after you everything was in slow motion as he yelled you name.

Grayson:
Y/N!

He signals for you to look. You turn around it was to late. Everything went black.

You woke up in a bed.

Y/N:
What the hell? Where am I?

You try to get up and wince in pain.

Doctor:
No, no don't try to get up. You got hit by a car very, very bad. Luckily for you, you didn't go in coma. A very nice young man brought you here I think he is your boyfriend that's what he kept saying.

Y/N:
What?

Grayson walks in with a bouquet of flowers.

Grayson:
Y/N?! You're awake?!

Y/N:
Hey, Gray.

You gave him a weak smile.

Doctor:
I'll give you two some privacy.

Grayson made his way towards you and he kneeled down by the bed he held your had.

Grayson:
I am so sorry you wouldn't be here if I hadn't chased after you.

He looks down at your hand.

Y/N:
Grayson, I love you for running after me. It shows how much you care.

Grayson:
You love me?
His face lit up as those words left your mouth. You nod you head. He gives you a huge smile seconds later he crashes his lips against yours.

Ethan:
I came as soon as you told me she's ---

Grayson pulls out of the kiss.

Ethan:
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! YOU LITTLE BITCH!

He grabbed Grayson by the collar of his shirt and started punching his face.
You feel so useless you couldn't move because you were in to much pain

Y/N:
ETHAN STOP! LET GO OF HIM!
You said in tears

He didn't listen he just kept going at him. Grayson finally shoves Ethan off of him, and starts punching Ethan.

After a few rounds of them punching each other and you crying the doctors came in and pulled them off of each other.

They took Ethan out and left Grayson with you. As Ethan left he yelled out something you would never forget.

Ethan:
I REGRET EVER LOVING YOU!

Those words echoed inside your head.