Chapter 7

Grayson's POV:
I heard everything. I-- I don't know how to feel most of me was-- broken. Part of me was hurt, how could my fucking brother date the girl he knew I loved. But part of me feels happy, because she's happy. Seeing her with that big smile on her face, makes my day. Part of me wanted to walk into that room and tell tee shit out of Ethan but I wouldn't. Instead I turn around walk down the stairs and pretend I didn't hear anything.

Back upstairs

Y/N:
Ethan?

Ethan:
Yeah babe?

Y/N:
What about Grayson?

He rolled his eyes he seemed annoyed.
He scoffs.

Ethan:
What about him?

Y/N:
Never-- never mind.

Ethan:
Oookay?

Y/N:
So now what?

Ethan:
Now I get to call you mine.

He said leaning in closer and locks lips with you.

He started a make out😉.

He pulled you in harder and kissed you more intensely.

[Don't worry imma keep this PG-13]

You phone beeped, it was a text from Grayson.

Grayson☺️💕:
Grayson: WOW U GUYS R LOUD!WHAT U DOIN UP THERE?!😂
Y/N: Sorry!😳😂

You laughed at the text.

Ethan:
Who was it?

He had jealousy in his voice.

Y/N:
It's okay it was just Grayson!😂

Ethan:
Oh, okay.

Ethan's POV:
I scratched my neck. Should I tell her that Grayson loves her? If I do she might leave me. I love her, I need her, I can't loose her. But I can't keep things this important from her. I don't know if I should tell her I want to but I don't think I want to face the consequences. If she leaves me I won't be able to face that. But I have to tell her.

End of POV

Ethan:
Babe?

He looks down, somethings wrong. You could tell some thing really bad.

Y/N:
Hey, what's wrong?

Ethan:
Gra-- Grayson, he lik-- loves---

Y/N:
Just say it.

Ethan:
Grayson loves you!

You're heart stopped you knew that he did. You felt bad that you're dating the brother of the guy you that loves you. You knew that was really fucked up. But you didn't want to leave Ethan. You loved him. But you loved Grayson too. God you are so confused. You just sat there frozen and you dozed off. Ethan just gave you a look like are you okay?

You snap out of your daze.

Ethan:
If you don't want to date me it's okay.

Y/N:
No Ethan, I want to be with you. But won't Grayson be upset at you? I don't want you guys to fight over me.

Ethan:
But you're worth the fight. I love you. And I'll fight for you if necessary.

He smiles at you and you smile back you guys walk out of his room. You walk down stairs and see Grayson sitting on the couch watching a movie eating popcorn.

You and Ethan sat down with him and watched the movie. You laid your head on Ethan's lap and your feet on Grayson's lap. You loved them both so much but you're with Ethan and you don't want to ruin things.

You ended up dozing off and fell asleep on their laps.

Ethan:
Good night princess.

You hear him whisper and end up fully falling asleep.